Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen stars in Nike advert for Magista boots [Video]
- May 20, 2014
Christian Eriksen hasn’t yet reached his full potential at Spurs but has shown glimpses of class in his first season in English football and, of all their summer signings, has been by far the best (even if it is from a bad bunch.)
While his performances have been worthy of plaudits, we’re not sure if he’s earned helicopter rides everywhere but those extravagant chaps at Nike like to do things in style.
Speaking of which Eriksen was appearing in this advert for the very stylish Magista boots from Nike.
The boots offer the very trendy ankle-hugging sock attachment and Eriksen handed out a pair to a young player adjudged to be the star of a match that he and another coach were judging.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...