- L’Equipe reveal their Team of the Year & pick 100 Top Players of 2014 ft. Neuer at #1
- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
- Arsenal starlet Kris Olsson confirms permanent move to FC Midtjylland on Instagram
- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen stars in Nike advert for Magista boots [Video]
Christian Eriksen hasn’t yet reached his full potential at Spurs but has shown glimpses of class in his first season in English football and, of all their summer signings, has been by far the best (even if it is from a bad bunch.)
While his performances have been worthy of plaudits, we’re not sure if he’s earned helicopter rides everywhere but those extravagant chaps at Nike like to do things in style.
Speaking of which Eriksen was appearing in this advert for the very stylish Magista boots from Nike.
The boots offer the very trendy ankle-hugging sock attachment and Eriksen handed out a pair to a young player adjudged to be the star of a match that he and another coach were judging.
- Updated: May 20, 2014