Tottenham may sell Christian Eriksen to Juventus for €18 million [Tutto Juve]
Italian website TuttoJuve.com claim to have the inside scoop on the future of Danish international Christian Eriksen.
Eriksen, who was bought by Tottenham last summer for £11.5m from Ajax, has arguably been the most impressive new signing in the Spurs squad this season.
In his debut season in the Premier League, Eriksen has scored seven goals and registered eight assists in 22 league matches for Tottenham.
With his stock high, news reports are constantly linking clubs with moves for the 22-year-old playmaker, and now TuttoJuve.com, backed up by a tweet from Ekstra Bladets journalist Sune Paarup Odér, are claiming the Bianconeri are about to make a move.
According to the story, Eriksen wants to play Champions League football next season and Antonio Conte is poised to buy the star for €18 million.
Whether there is any truth in the rumour remains to be seen.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen hits out at The Telegraph’s crazy contract reports [Tweet]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen shocks Tottenham by demanding 368.75% wage increase [Telegraph]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent threatens move away from Spurs following Brexit resultJune 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen scores 10 minute hat-trick for Denmark in Kirin Cup (Video)June 7, 2016
- Jack Sullivan reveals details of Simone Zaza’s move to West HamAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign Simone Zaza from Juventus [Di Marzio]August 27, 2016
- Done deal? Gazzetta say Juventus striker Simone Zaza is joining West HamAugust 25, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016
- Good news for Spurs? Update in the race for Man City’s Eliaquim Mangala [France Football]August 28, 2016
- Spurs fans get seriously giddy with excitement about Isco [Tweets]August 28, 2016