Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris makes an unbelievable save to deny Man City’s Sergio Aguero [Vine & GIF]
Manchester City had much the better of the earlier exchanges at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham were kept in the game by a fantastic Gordon Banks-esque save to deny in form Sergio Aguero.
He’s got a mighty job on his hands to keep Aguero out for the rest of the game.
Watch the unbelievable save here:
Watch Live Stream
- Humble: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris plays down world class save to deny Leverkusen (Video)October 19, 2016
- Spurs’ Hugo Lloris denies Leverkusen’s Chicharito with incredible point blank save (Video)October 18, 2016
- Hugo Lloris’s passing stats for Spurs v West Brom were crazyOctober 15, 2016
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris discusses Paul Pogba’s struggles at Man UnitedOctober 10, 2016
- Why Jose Mourinho & Pep Guardiola seemed so happy pre Man United v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016
- Steward failed to recognise a Man United treble winner v Man City (Video)October 27, 2016
- Who has a harder job: Pep Guardiola at Man City or Jose Mourinho at Man United? (BBC Audio)October 27, 2016
- Leicester fans prepare banner to troll Spurs about last season’s title race [Picture]October 26, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Spurs are selling Nabil Bentaleb [Liberte Algerie]October 26, 2016
- A mock-up of Tottenham’s revolutionary ‘tunnel club’ in their new stadium is releasedOctober 26, 2016