Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris makes an unbelievable save to deny Man City’s Sergio Aguero [Vine & GIF]
Manchester City had much the better of the earlier exchanges at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham were kept in the game by a fantastic Gordon Banks-esque save to deny in form Sergio Aguero.
He’s got a mighty job on his hands to keep Aguero out for the rest of the game.
Watch the unbelievable save here:
Watch Live Stream
- Hugo Lloris says that Spurs need to believe they can win the league (Video)March 23rd, 2016
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will miss next two games with shoulder injuryFebruary 17th, 2016
- A statistical breakdown of the best goalkeepers in the Premier LeagueJanuary 21st, 2016
- Previously linked to Man United, Hugo Lloris says he’s still at Spurs because of Mauricio P...January 3rd, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016