Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris makes an unbelievable save to deny Man City’s Sergio Aguero [Vine & GIF]
- January 29, 2014
Manchester City had much the better of the earlier exchanges at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham were kept in the game by a fantastic Gordon Banks-esque save to deny in form Sergio Aguero.
He’s got a mighty job on his hands to keep Aguero out for the rest of the game.
Watch the unbelievable save here:
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will sign for Man United when David De Gea finally leaves for ...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris fractures wrist to further complicate David De Gea saga
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Man United expected to make offer for Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris very soon [L’...
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Man United target Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) reiterates his desire to play CL football [RMC]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...