- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
Tottenham have contacted Ajax boss Frank De Boer to become new manager [Mirror]
Andre Villas-Boas was relieved of his duties as Spurs manager on Monday morning and the hunt has begun to replace him.
Tim Sherwood has taken over temporarily but the boardroom are believed to be searching for a new permanent boss.
Former Barcelona and Ajax defender Frank De Boer has been manager at the Dutch club Ajax since 2010.
According to The Mirror, the highly rated manager has been contacted by Spurs and is thought to head their list of managerial candidates.
De Boer’s assistant at Ajax is former Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp, but it is unclear whether Bergkamp would join De Boer in London.
- Updated: December 18, 2013