Tottenham have contacted Ajax boss Frank De Boer to become new manager [Mirror]
Andre Villas-Boas was relieved of his duties as Spurs manager on Monday morning and the hunt has begun to replace him.
Tim Sherwood has taken over temporarily but the boardroom are believed to be searching for a new permanent boss.
Former Barcelona and Ajax defender Frank De Boer has been manager at the Dutch club Ajax since 2010.
According to The Mirror, the highly rated manager has been contacted by Spurs and is thought to head their list of managerial candidates.
De Boer’s assistant at Ajax is former Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp, but it is unclear whether Bergkamp would join De Boer in London.
Watch Live Stream
- Feyenoord v Ajax: Watch a live stream of De KlassiekerOctober 22, 2016
- Ajax scored against ADO Den Haag today after brilliant yet simple throw-in routine (Video)October 16, 2016
- Chelsea loanee Bertrand Traore scores a fine solo goal for Ajax (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barça might have second thoughts about Cillessen after Ajax’s Champions League debacle….August 24, 2016
- Inter Milan boss Frank De Boer keen on signing Riechedly Bazoer [Football Italia]August 9, 2016
- Roberto Mancini set to leave Inter Milan, Frank De Boer is favourite to replace him [Reports]August 7, 2016
- Frank De Boer leaves Ajax. So he’s going to Everton, right?May 12, 2016
- Ajax boss Frank De Boer would ‘love’ to join Everton, says agent [NOS]May 8, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016