Tottenham have contacted Ajax boss Frank De Boer to become new manager [Mirror]
Andre Villas-Boas was relieved of his duties as Spurs manager on Monday morning and the hunt has begun to replace him.
Tim Sherwood has taken over temporarily but the boardroom are believed to be searching for a new permanent boss.
Former Barcelona and Ajax defender Frank De Boer has been manager at the Dutch club Ajax since 2010.
According to The Mirror, the highly rated manager has been contacted by Spurs and is thought to head their list of managerial candidates.
De Boer’s assistant at Ajax is former Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp, but it is unclear whether Bergkamp would join De Boer in London.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea loanee Bertrand Traore scores a fine solo goal for Ajax (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barça might have second thoughts about Cillessen after Ajax’s Champions League debacle….August 24, 2016
- After Sadio Mane’s injury, Liverpool linked with another winger [Il Tempo]August 19, 2016
- Barcelona want Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen to replace Claudio Bravo [Mundo Deportivo]August 18, 2016
- Inter Milan boss Frank De Boer keen on signing Riechedly Bazoer [Football Italia]August 9, 2016
- Roberto Mancini set to leave Inter Milan, Frank De Boer is favourite to replace him [Reports]August 7, 2016
- Frank De Boer leaves Ajax. So he’s going to Everton, right?May 12, 2016
- Ajax boss Frank De Boer would ‘love’ to join Everton, says agent [NOS]May 8, 2016
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino delivers “very positive” update on Harry Kane’s injurySeptember 26, 2016
- CSKA Moscow v Tottenham: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016