Tottenham goalie Hugo Lloris looked in top shape as he returned to practice with France [Video]
- November 12, 2013
It’s been a strange few days for Tottenham goalie Hugo Lloris ever since he head took a battering from Romelu Lukaku’s knee.
Just over a week ago the important issue of how football should deal with players who get concussed was raised when Spurs’ keeper was knocked out, but then went on to complete 90 minutes against the Toffees.
In a twist, Lloris was then left out the Tottenham squad last weekend in the 1-0 defeat to Newcastle, leading many to suggest that the Frenchman’s exclusion against the Magpies was evidence that Spurs erred in not subbing the stopper the week before.
At the end of the day, the most important issue has always been the welfare of footballers, and on Monday at Clairefontaine Lloris happily looked in tip-top shape.
The goalie was put through a rigorous exercise of shot-stopping mixed with short positional changes, and the keeper came through the tests with flying colours.
Lloris is set to play for France in Friday’s crucial World Cup play-off against Ukraine.
Watch Tottenham goalie Hugo Lloris looking in top shape for France below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...