Tottenham fans have a new Eriksen song, makes fun of Arsenal’s Özil [Video]
- September 25, 2013
Tottenham fans have a new song for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, and the lyrics include a slight at Arsenal new boy Mesut Özil.
To the tune of Black Lace’s famous pop anthem Agadoo, the Tottenham chant goes:
Eriksen, sen, sen; He’s our number 23.
Eriksen, sen, sen; Came to play for AVB.
To the left to the right; He’s our midfield Dynamite.
When he plays for the Lilywhites; He makes Özil look shite.
Watch a video of Tottenham fans loudly singing their new Christian Eriksen song below.
- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho hilarious reaction after Ramires missed his header v Arse...
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores a beauty to make it 1-0 v Chelsea (Offic...
- Michael Owen takes a Twitter pasting during Arsenal v Chelsea [Best Tweets]
- D’oh: Arsenal fan at Wembley seen in Petr Cech hat before final v Chelsea [Picture]
- MLS star Frank Lampard wishes Chelsea good luck on Instagram ahead of final v Arsenal
- Chelsea v Arsenal Community Shield final [Team Sheets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi