- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Tottenham fans have a new Eriksen song, makes fun of Arsenal’s Özil [Video]
Tottenham fans have a new song for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, and the lyrics include a slight at Arsenal new boy Mesut Özil.
To the tune of Black Lace’s famous pop anthem Agadoo, the Tottenham chant goes:
Eriksen, sen, sen; He’s our number 23.
Eriksen, sen, sen; Came to play for AVB.
To the left to the right; He’s our midfield Dynamite.
When he plays for the Lilywhites; He makes Özil look shite.
Watch a video of Tottenham fans loudly singing their new Christian Eriksen song below.
- Updated: September 25, 2013