Tottenham fans have a new Eriksen song, makes fun of Arsenal’s Özil [Video]
Tottenham fans have a new song for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, and the lyrics include a slight at Arsenal new boy Mesut Özil.
To the tune of Black Lace’s famous pop anthem Agadoo, the Tottenham chant goes:
Eriksen, sen, sen; He’s our number 23.
Eriksen, sen, sen; Came to play for AVB.
To the left to the right; He’s our midfield Dynamite.
When he plays for the Lilywhites; He makes Özil look shite.
Watch a video of Tottenham fans loudly singing their new Christian Eriksen song below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s performance praised as Tottenham beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 [Tweets]December 7, 2016
- Christian Eriksen reveals why he rejected Chelsea when he was a teenagerNovember 11, 2016
- Excellent analysis on how Christian Eriksen fits into Spurs’ new 4-1-4-1 formation (video)October 9, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016