Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
- April 2, 2014
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...