Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
- April 2, 2014
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...