Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
- April 2, 2014
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi