Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- DT rants at fans singing ‘we are top of the league’ v Boro (Arsenal Fan Video)October 22, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Liverpool & Arsenal positioning (video)October 22, 2016
- Gooner slams players for ruining Arsene Wenger’s birthday v Boro (Arsenal Fan TV Video)October 22, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016