Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- Harry Kane surprises a Spurs fan with a Christmas call (Video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016