Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer [Star]
Younes Kaboul may become the new Sol Campbell.
The Star’s David Woods has broken a so-called EXCLUSIVE on Wednesday claiming that Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul set to quit Spurs to join bitter rivals Arsenal on a free transfer this summer.
The hard-to-believe story in the red-top reports:
[Kaboul] has told friends he is keen on the idea of moving across north London to the Gunners.
Centre-back Kaboul, 28, is best friends with Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby and boss Arsene Wenger will need cover in that area with Thomas Vermaelen poised to leave at the end of the season.
Mainly due to injuries, Younes Kaboul has only been a bit-part player for Tottenham this campaign having featured in just 13 games in all competitions for the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans react to news Serge Gnabry may join Bayern Munich [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Bayern Munich plan to sign Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry [Sky Germany]August 30, 2016
- Paraguayan international Miguel Almiron talks about joining ArsenalAugust 30, 2016
- Juventus become bookies’ favourites to sign Jack Wilshere on loan [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- The Times think Tottenham will sign two players before the window closesAugust 30, 2016
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016
- Heung-Min Son may leave Spurs to join Wolfsburg [Bild]August 29, 2016