Tottenham 0 – Tim Krul 14: Video of Newcastle’s keeper amazing saves against Spurs
- November 11, 2013
— Tim Krul (@TimKrul) November 10, 2013
Newcastle pulled off a wonderful 1-0 away win at White Hart Lane on Sunday, and the Magpies keeper Tim Krul had one of those days he’ll never forget.
Krul, the 25 year old Dutch stopper, pulled off 14 remarkable saves to keep Spurs at bay. Putting that into context, Tottenham’s tally of 14 shots on target without a goal was the most by any side since 2006/07.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew summed up the efforts of his keeper saying:
It was one of the best goalkeeping performances I’ve seen. He’s the best goalie in the Holland and he proved that today.
His performance level hasn’t needed to be high. Tottenham turned up the heat in the second-half. He answered almost everything. It was an unbelievable performance.
Below is video footage of Tim Krul’s 14 saves for Newcastle against Tottenham.
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- Newcastle favourites to sign Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost [Voetbal International]
- Newcastle officially launch 3rd kit for 15-16 season; Looks similar to PSG [Pictures]
- Deal Done: Charlie Austin set to become Steve McClaren’s first Newcastle signing ...
- Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost has held transfer talks with Newcastle boss Steve McClaren [AD]
- Mike Ashley leaves Newcastle’s board of directors, new manager Steve McClaren joi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi