Tottenham 0 – Tim Krul 14: Video of Newcastle’s keeper amazing saves against Spurs
— Tim Krul (@TimKrul) November 10, 2013
Newcastle pulled off a wonderful 1-0 away win at White Hart Lane on Sunday, and the Magpies keeper Tim Krul had one of those days he’ll never forget.
Krul, the 25 year old Dutch stopper, pulled off 14 remarkable saves to keep Spurs at bay. Putting that into context, Tottenham’s tally of 14 shots on target without a goal was the most by any side since 2006/07.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew summed up the efforts of his keeper saying:
It was one of the best goalkeeping performances I’ve seen. He’s the best goalie in the Holland and he proved that today.
His performance level hasn’t needed to be high. Tottenham turned up the heat in the second-half. He answered almost everything. It was an unbelievable performance.
Below is video footage of Tim Krul’s 14 saves for Newcastle against Tottenham.
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: Former Man United & Newcastle midfielder Gabriel Obertan moves to RussiaAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Watford sign Daryl Janmaat from NewcastleAugust 24, 2016
- Newcastle are selling Daryl Janmaat to Vicarage Road, taking DeAndre Yedlin from SpursAugust 23, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino was Man United’s first choice boss ahead of Jose Mourinho [BBC Audio]August 27, 2016
- Soft? Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino wins penalty after foul by Spurs’ Erik Lamela (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- What’s happened to Harry Kane? Spurs man still off form v Liverpool [Tweets]August 27, 2016
- Coutinho Starts: Tottenham v Liverpool [Team Sheets]August 27, 2016