- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Tottenham 0 – Tim Krul 14: Video of Newcastle’s keeper amazing saves against Spurs
— Tim Krul (@TimKrul) November 10, 2013
Newcastle pulled off a wonderful 1-0 away win at White Hart Lane on Sunday, and the Magpies keeper Tim Krul had one of those days he’ll never forget.
Krul, the 25 year old Dutch stopper, pulled off 14 remarkable saves to keep Spurs at bay. Putting that into context, Tottenham’s tally of 14 shots on target without a goal was the most by any side since 2006/07.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew summed up the efforts of his keeper saying:
It was one of the best goalkeeping performances I’ve seen. He’s the best goalie in the Holland and he proved that today.
His performance level hasn’t needed to be high. Tottenham turned up the heat in the second-half. He answered almost everything. It was an unbelievable performance.
Below is video footage of Tim Krul’s 14 saves for Newcastle against Tottenham.
- Updated: November 11, 2013