Tottenham 0 – Tim Krul 14: Video of Newcastle’s keeper amazing saves against Spurs
- November 11, 2013
— Tim Krul (@TimKrul) November 10, 2013
Newcastle pulled off a wonderful 1-0 away win at White Hart Lane on Sunday, and the Magpies keeper Tim Krul had one of those days he’ll never forget.
Krul, the 25 year old Dutch stopper, pulled off 14 remarkable saves to keep Spurs at bay. Putting that into context, Tottenham’s tally of 14 shots on target without a goal was the most by any side since 2006/07.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew summed up the efforts of his keeper saying:
It was one of the best goalkeeping performances I’ve seen. He’s the best goalie in the Holland and he proved that today.
His performance level hasn’t needed to be high. Tottenham turned up the heat in the second-half. He answered almost everything. It was an unbelievable performance.
Below is video footage of Tim Krul’s 14 saves for Newcastle against Tottenham.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...