Tottenham 0 – Tim Krul 14: Video of Newcastle’s keeper amazing saves against Spurs
— Tim Krul (@TimKrul) November 10, 2013
Newcastle pulled off a wonderful 1-0 away win at White Hart Lane on Sunday, and the Magpies keeper Tim Krul had one of those days he’ll never forget.
Krul, the 25 year old Dutch stopper, pulled off 14 remarkable saves to keep Spurs at bay. Putting that into context, Tottenham’s tally of 14 shots on target without a goal was the most by any side since 2006/07.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew summed up the efforts of his keeper saying:
It was one of the best goalkeeping performances I’ve seen. He’s the best goalie in the Holland and he proved that today.
His performance level hasn’t needed to be high. Tottenham turned up the heat in the second-half. He answered almost everything. It was an unbelievable performance.
Below is video footage of Tim Krul’s 14 saves for Newcastle against Tottenham.
Watch Live Stream
- Dwight Gayle double in 2-0 Newcastle win at Barnsley sends Magpies top (Official Highlights)October 19, 2016
- Mad: Newcastle’s Rolando Aarons arrested after group of men ‘grind’ on his aunt in nightclubOctober 10, 2016
- Chelsea’s Christian Atsu opens his Newcastle account with a solo golazo (Official Video)October 1, 2016
- Rafa Benitez photoshops sweep the internet and they’re hilarious [Pictures]September 29, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016