Too Cute! Sporting Lisbon defender Mauricio gives a sobbing young fan his shirt, kid kisses the badge
- September 16, 2013
A very cute clip was spotted at the end of Sporting Lisbon’s 2-0 away win at Olhanense on Sunday night.
After picking up the three point to lift them into second in the division, a couple of Sporting players were stopped up a young fan as they tried to head off the pitch.
The kid, looking around 10 years old, caught with with Sporting’s Vítor and Mauricio as they walked back to the dressing rooms, and he got their attention by sobbing as he met his heroes.
Tugging on the heart-strings of the footballers, Lisbon defender Mauricio was sucked in by the boy’s tears, so to make him feel better he gave the boy his sweat-soaked shirt as a souvenir.
After getting his prize, the boy, with the camera crew following him, walked towards the centre circle where he dramatically put on Mauricio’s shirt and kissed the Lisbon badge in a heart-warming scene.
Watch the incident below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...