Too cute! Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppy with young son of team mate Alecsandro
- March 20, 2013
Not part of the Brazil squad to face Italy and Russia in upcoming friendlies, Ronaldinho passed the time yesterday training with the young son of Atletico Mineiro team mate Alecsandro.
The youngster, sporting some snazzy pink boots showed off his own Tekkers, with the gap-toothed wonder also pulling off some sweet moves during the keepy-uppy session.
Presumably Atletico Mineiro are now looking into the signing Alecsandro’s son.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi