- Radamel Falcao tweets brilliant pre-game picture ahead of Man United v Newcastle
- West Ham troll Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho on Twitter before Boxing Day game
- Jeff Stelling delivers the King’s speech, rounding up football in 2014 [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
Too cute! Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppy with young son of team mate Alecsandro
Not part of the Brazil squad to face Italy and Russia in upcoming friendlies, Ronaldinho passed the time yesterday training with the young son of Atletico Mineiro team mate Alecsandro.
The youngster, sporting some snazzy pink boots showed off his own Tekkers, with the gap-toothed wonder also pulling off some sweet moves during the keepy-uppy session.
Presumably Atletico Mineiro are now looking into the signing Alecsandro’s son.
- Updated: March 20, 2013