Too cute! Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppy with young son of team mate Alecsandro
- March 20, 2013
Not part of the Brazil squad to face Italy and Russia in upcoming friendlies, Ronaldinho passed the time yesterday training with the young son of Atletico Mineiro team mate Alecsandro.
The youngster, sporting some snazzy pink boots showed off his own Tekkers, with the gap-toothed wonder also pulling off some sweet moves during the keepy-uppy session.
Presumably Atletico Mineiro are now looking into the signing Alecsandro’s son.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...