Too Cute! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son interrupts his press chatter asking “Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?”
- November 16, 2013
There was a wonderful moment in the mix zone after Portugal beat Sweden 1-0 on Friday night.
Ronaldo, Portugal’s match-winner, spoke to the press as he made his way out the stadium, and Cristiano brought his young son with him as his navigated through the questions.
With the camera rolling Ronaldo was cut off mid-sentence when his son (in Portuguese) shouted: “Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?”
Cristiano immediately laughed in a very sweet moment.
Footage of Cristiano’s son getting involved in his dad’s chat with the press is below, along with a photo from the incident.
- Cristiano Ronaldo found a lost phone in Las Vegas, contacted the owner, and invited her...
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s son asked: Who is your father? Answers: The best in the world
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo stars in weird new Japanese fitness advert [Video]
- Real Madrid fans choose unlikely successor for captaincy should Casillas & Ramos l...
- Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez meets with PSG owners in Qatar to discuss the sale o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo gave very short answer when asked about Sergio Ramos move to Man Unit...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi