Too Cute! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son interrupts his press chatter asking “Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?”
- November 16, 2013
There was a wonderful moment in the mix zone after Portugal beat Sweden 1-0 on Friday night.
Ronaldo, Portugal’s match-winner, spoke to the press as he made his way out the stadium, and Cristiano brought his young son with him as his navigated through the questions.
With the camera rolling Ronaldo was cut off mid-sentence when his son (in Portuguese) shouted: “Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?”
Cristiano immediately laughed in a very sweet moment.
Footage of Cristiano’s son getting involved in his dad’s chat with the press is below, along with a photo from the incident.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]