Too Cute! Boca legend Roman Riquelme made a lovely gesture to a young fan v Argentinos Jrs
- March 17, 2014
35-year-old Boca Juniors legend Juan Roman Riquelme made a wonderful gesture to a young fan during the match with Argentinos Jrs on Sunday night.
As Riquelme was lining up a corner at Boca’s packed Estadio Alberto Jacinto Armando stadium, the playmaker took time out to say hello to young fan.
With the cute boy standing with his hands pressing against the metal separation fence, Riquelme stopped for a moment to touch hands with the next generation of Boca fans.
Watch Roman Riquelme’s lovely gesture to a young Boca Juniors fan below.
- Carlos Tevez scores seriously cheeky goal in Argentina training [video]
- Deal Finalized: Boca Juniors welcome Carlos Tevez back home on Twitter
- Boca Juniors GS César Martucci confirms Carlos Tevez deal to AM 1050 Radio
- Carlos Tevez gave very cheeky answer to whether he is returning to Boca Juniors [video]
- Carlos Tevez is set to leave Juventus for emotional return to Boca Juniors [Di Marzio]
- The Superclasico between Boca Juniors & River Plate’s ladies teams was an am...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi