Too Cute! Boca legend Roman Riquelme made a lovely gesture to a young fan v Argentinos Jrs
35-year-old Boca Juniors legend Juan Roman Riquelme made a wonderful gesture to a young fan during the match with Argentinos Jrs on Sunday night.
As Riquelme was lining up a corner at Boca’s packed Estadio Alberto Jacinto Armando stadium, the playmaker took time out to say hello to young fan.
With the cute boy standing with his hands pressing against the metal separation fence, Riquelme stopped for a moment to touch hands with the next generation of Boca fans.
Watch Roman Riquelme’s lovely gesture to a young Boca Juniors fan below.
Watch Live Stream
- “Your sister’s w***ish c***”: Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez sent off for abusing referee (Video)September 12, 2016
- Carlos Tevez confirms he rejected Chelsea move after Antonio Conte phone callJuly 27, 2016
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Boca Juniors to release Dani Osvaldo after being caught smoking and taking nude selfies [Football Italia]May 13, 2016
- Martin Palermo’s nutmeg in an exhibition game had Juan Riquelme stop the play to applaud [Video]July 9, 2015
- David Beckham wants Boca Juniors hero Juan Roman Riquelme for his Miami MLS club [TYC Sports]January 19, 2015
- Still Got It! 36-year-old Juan Roman Riquelme bags the winner for Argentinos Juniors v Douglas HaigOctober 3, 2014
- Riquelme (Boca Juniors) hopes to return from injury to face CorinthiansMay 1, 2013