Too cute! Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup [Vine]
- July 14, 2014
German TV caught a super sweet moment after the Mannschaft won the World Cup in the Maracana on Sunday night.
Following all the post match pomp and ceremony, Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had a bit of fun with his son on the hallowed Brazilian turf.
Podolski took part in a penalty shootout with his son Louis, and the youngster showed he’s a chip off the old block as he aimed a right-footed spot-kick into the bottom corner.
But Lukas showed that he’s a dab hand in goalie, tipping the ball round the post with a fingertip save.
See how Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup below.
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi