Too cute! Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup [Vine]
- July 14, 2014
German TV caught a super sweet moment after the Mannschaft won the World Cup in the Maracana on Sunday night.
Following all the post match pomp and ceremony, Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had a bit of fun with his son on the hallowed Brazilian turf.
Podolski took part in a penalty shootout with his son Louis, and the youngster showed he’s a chip off the old block as he aimed a right-footed spot-kick into the bottom corner.
But Lukas showed that he’s a dab hand in goalie, tipping the ball round the post with a fingertip save.
See how Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup below.
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...