Too cute! Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup [Vine]
German TV caught a super sweet moment after the Mannschaft won the World Cup in the Maracana on Sunday night.
Following all the post match pomp and ceremony, Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had a bit of fun with his son on the hallowed Brazilian turf.
Podolski took part in a penalty shootout with his son Louis, and the youngster showed he’s a chip off the old block as he aimed a right-footed spot-kick into the bottom corner.
But Lukas showed that he’s a dab hand in goalie, tipping the ball round the post with a fingertip save.
See how Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup below.
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016
- You can now own the German national team as Lego characters (Videos)April 12th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil scores as Germany dazzle in 4-1 win over Italy (Official Highlights)March 29th, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15th, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski hits out at media reports he wants to leave Galatasaray [Tweets]March 21st, 2016
- Galatasaray’s Lukas Podolski is the latest player to receive a tempting Chinese offer [Bild]January 29th, 2016
- Bild list The 100 best German Bundesliga players of all timeDecember 31st, 2015