Too cute! Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup [Vine]
- July 14, 2014
German TV caught a super sweet moment after the Mannschaft won the World Cup in the Maracana on Sunday night.
Following all the post match pomp and ceremony, Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had a bit of fun with his son on the hallowed Brazilian turf.
Podolski took part in a penalty shootout with his son Louis, and the youngster showed he’s a chip off the old block as he aimed a right-footed spot-kick into the bottom corner.
But Lukas showed that he’s a dab hand in goalie, tipping the ball round the post with a fingertip save.
See how Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski saved a penalty to his son after winning the World Cup below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]