Tony Pulis threatening to leave Crystal Palace over transfer funds dispute [Telegraph]
Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis is locked in showdown talks with Crystal Palace over the club’s lack of transfer funds, report The Telegraph.
He has been having discussions with the board today and sources have suggested he may part ways with the club in the next 24 hours.
Palace have only spent cash on two players, Frazier Campbell and Martin Kelly, neither of whom were primary targets for Pulis.
The manager was widely lauded for his feats after taking over Palace last November, taking from bottom of the league to mid-table safety, winning the Premier League’s Manager of the Season award in the process.
Watch Live Stream
- Pape Souare talks about car crash, admits his career is ‘in God’s hands’ [BBC Audio]December 1, 2016
- Alan Pardew is demanding a massive pay-off from Crystal Palace [Times]December 1, 2016
- Man United & Crystal Palace supremos join Gary Lineker & Max Branning from Eastenders on a night outNovember 30, 2016
- Premier League stats reveal what a beast Christian Benteke isNovember 29, 2016
- Tony Pulis has been ordered to pay Crystal Palace £3.7m by high court [Telegraph]November 28, 2016
- West Brom forward Saido Berahino releases statement about the last yearNovember 20, 2016
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis explains why he thinks Liverpool can win the title (Video)October 23, 2016
- West Brom’s Saido Berahino put on weight-loss training planOctober 21, 2016