Tony Pulis threatening to leave Crystal Palace over transfer funds dispute [Telegraph]
- August 14, 2014
Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis is locked in showdown talks with Crystal Palace over the club’s lack of transfer funds, report The Telegraph.
He has been having discussions with the board today and sources have suggested he may part ways with the club in the next 24 hours.
Palace have only spent cash on two players, Frazier Campbell and Martin Kelly, neither of whom were primary targets for Pulis.
The manager was widely lauded for his feats after taking over Palace last November, taking from bottom of the league to mid-table safety, winning the Premier League’s Manager of the Season award in the process.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi