Toni Kroos insists Germany won’t get carried away by Portugal rout; focusing on Ghana
- June 18, 2014
Germany midfielder Toni Kroos has said that the squad must look beyond their brilliant start against Portugal and focus on their next opponent, Ghana.
Germany began their World Cup campaign in spectacular fashion by dismantling a self-destructive Portugal side in a 4-0 rout.
Kroos said: “For us and for me personally it was a very good start but not much more than that. We all came here with the aim of being world champions but we’ll have to play well in seven games.”
The Bayern Munich playmaker, who is a target for many of Europe’s top teams, added: “Now we are already lloking at the second game and therefore the first game is worth nothing.”
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has destroyed Mario Gotze, says the player’s agent
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi