Toni Kroos insists Germany won’t get carried away by Portugal rout; focusing on Ghana
- June 18, 2014
Germany midfielder Toni Kroos has said that the squad must look beyond their brilliant start against Portugal and focus on their next opponent, Ghana.
Germany began their World Cup campaign in spectacular fashion by dismantling a self-destructive Portugal side in a 4-0 rout.
Kroos said: “For us and for me personally it was a very good start but not much more than that. We all came here with the aim of being world champions but we’ll have to play well in seven games.”
The Bayern Munich playmaker, who is a target for many of Europe’s top teams, added: “Now we are already lloking at the second game and therefore the first game is worth nothing.”
- Injured David Alaba celebrates Bayern’s 4-0 win over Olympiakos with a song (Video)
- Douglas Costa & Arjen Robben show off some amazing skills in Bayern’s warm up v Schalk...
- BT Sport produced an outrageous Bayern Munich statistic (Video)
- Mario Gotze & girlfriend Ann Kathrin have fun on Dubsmash (Instagram Videos)
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- Not Again: Ghana fly $200K in cash to Rwanda to stave off a revolt from the Black Stars team [Joy...
- Ghana FA President Kwesi Nyantakyi calls for “sexy girls” to attend local matches to ...
- Leaked Audio: Wife of Torino’s Afriyie Acquah reveals 4 year affair with Aston Villa’...
- Mali U20 scored two stunning golazos v Ghana at the U20 World Cup [Videos]