Toni Kroos insists Germany won’t get carried away by Portugal rout; focusing on Ghana
- June 18, 2014
Germany midfielder Toni Kroos has said that the squad must look beyond their brilliant start against Portugal and focus on their next opponent, Ghana.
Germany began their World Cup campaign in spectacular fashion by dismantling a self-destructive Portugal side in a 4-0 rout.
Kroos said: “For us and for me personally it was a very good start but not much more than that. We all came here with the aim of being world champions but we’ll have to play well in seven games.”
The Bayern Munich playmaker, who is a target for many of Europe’s top teams, added: “Now we are already lloking at the second game and therefore the first game is worth nothing.”
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Franck Ribery’s brother Steeven Ribery (19) nets incredible golazo for Bayern Mun...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...