Toni Kroos’ agent denies Man United mega offer, says midfielder will stay at Bayern until 2015
- April 16, 2014
Manchester United’s interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos is well known.
David Moyes has reportedly been interested in Kroos for some time with the deep lying playmaker still some way off agreeing a new deal at Bayern Munich.
On Tuesday The Guardian suggested that Manchester United would offer Kroos a whopping 260,000 pound-a-week salary but this has been denied by his agent, Volker Struth.
Kroos’ agent is quoted in the German press today saying: “There is no official contract offer at present. There is no need to submit an official offer. Because Toni Kroos will play until at Bayern until at least 2015.”
Bayern are attempting to keep the German midfielder at the Allianz Arena and have made a number of offers to Kroos.
But, Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday: “It depends on Toni himself from, he is a young man, it’s his decision.”
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Bayern challenge Man United for Sergio Ramos. Offer defender a €60m, 5-year deal [El Ch...
- Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller talks to Bild about being a target for Manchester United
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi