- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
- Harry Kane hits 30 goals for Spurs with late strike at Newcastle [All the stats]
Toni Kroos’ agent denies Man United mega offer, says midfielder will stay at Bayern until 2015
- April 16, 2014
Manchester United’s interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos is well known.
David Moyes has reportedly been interested in Kroos for some time with the deep lying playmaker still some way off agreeing a new deal at Bayern Munich.
On Tuesday The Guardian suggested that Manchester United would offer Kroos a whopping 260,000 pound-a-week salary but this has been denied by his agent, Volker Struth.
Kroos’ agent is quoted in the German press today saying: “There is no official contract offer at present. There is no need to submit an official offer. Because Toni Kroos will play until at Bayern until at least 2015.”
Bayern are attempting to keep the German midfielder at the Allianz Arena and have made a number of offers to Kroos.
But, Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday: “It depends on Toni himself from, he is a young man, it’s his decision.”