Toni Kroos’ agent denies Man United mega offer, says midfielder will stay at Bayern until 2015
- April 16, 2014
Manchester United’s interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos is well known.
David Moyes has reportedly been interested in Kroos for some time with the deep lying playmaker still some way off agreeing a new deal at Bayern Munich.
On Tuesday The Guardian suggested that Manchester United would offer Kroos a whopping 260,000 pound-a-week salary but this has been denied by his agent, Volker Struth.
Kroos’ agent is quoted in the German press today saying: “There is no official contract offer at present. There is no need to submit an official offer. Because Toni Kroos will play until at Bayern until at least 2015.”
Bayern are attempting to keep the German midfielder at the Allianz Arena and have made a number of offers to Kroos.
But, Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday: “It depends on Toni himself from, he is a young man, it’s his decision.”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...