- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
Toni Kroos’ agent denies Man United mega offer, says midfielder will stay at Bayern until 2015
Manchester United’s interest in Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos is well known.
David Moyes has reportedly been interested in Kroos for some time with the deep lying playmaker still some way off agreeing a new deal at Bayern Munich.
On Tuesday The Guardian suggested that Manchester United would offer Kroos a whopping 260,000 pound-a-week salary but this has been denied by his agent, Volker Struth.
Kroos’ agent is quoted in the German press today saying: “There is no official contract offer at present. There is no need to submit an official offer. Because Toni Kroos will play until at Bayern until at least 2015.”
Bayern are attempting to keep the German midfielder at the Allianz Arena and have made a number of offers to Kroos.
But, Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday: “It depends on Toni himself from, he is a young man, it’s his decision.”
- Updated: April 16, 2014