Tomas Rosicky trains before Spurs-Arsenal, expected to be fit for NLD [Picture]
The Arsenal midfield is a little decimated going into the north London derby but there is plenty of class in the Gunners midfield.
Even without Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey, all injured, there is still plenty of class in Arsene Wenger’s midfield and it would be no surprise if they were to dominate Tottenham on Sunday.
Wenger has been further boosted by the news that Tomas Rosicky looks set to be fit having trained today.
The Czech midfielder often plays well against Spurs and has the energy and quality to make a real difference for Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
To prove Rosicky’s importance to Arsenal: When he has been on the pitch Arsenal have conceded a PL goal every 172 mins. When he’s off they concede every 76 mins.
— Stuart MacFarlane (@Stuart_PhotoAFC) March 15, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Gooners think Mesut Ozil is the best midfielder in the world (Videos)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi not sure how he won MOTM award after Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0September 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes with Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal old-boy Tomas Rosicky set to return to his boyhood club [Sport]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal favourite Tomas Rosicky gets terrible Euro 2016 newsJune 18, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15, 2016