Tomas Rosicky trains before Spurs-Arsenal, expected to be fit for NLD [Picture]
The Arsenal midfield is a little decimated going into the north London derby but there is plenty of class in the Gunners midfield.
Even without Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey, all injured, there is still plenty of class in Arsene Wenger’s midfield and it would be no surprise if they were to dominate Tottenham on Sunday.
Wenger has been further boosted by the news that Tomas Rosicky looks set to be fit having trained today.
The Czech midfielder often plays well against Spurs and has the energy and quality to make a real difference for Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
To prove Rosicky’s importance to Arsenal: When he has been on the pitch Arsenal have conceded a PL goal every 172 mins. When he’s off they concede every 76 mins.
— Stuart MacFarlane (@Stuart_PhotoAFC) March 15, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans will love Hector Bellerin’s response to hypothetical Barcelona call (Video)October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Lucas Perez gives ITK update on Mesut Özil’s Arsenal contract situation to Onda Cero (Audio)October 21, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal old-boy Tomas Rosicky set to return to his boyhood club [Sport]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal favourite Tomas Rosicky gets terrible Euro 2016 newsJune 18, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15, 2016