Tomas Rosicky trains before Spurs-Arsenal, expected to be fit for NLD [Picture]
The Arsenal midfield is a little decimated going into the north London derby but there is plenty of class in the Gunners midfield.
Even without Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey, all injured, there is still plenty of class in Arsene Wenger’s midfield and it would be no surprise if they were to dominate Tottenham on Sunday.
Wenger has been further boosted by the news that Tomas Rosicky looks set to be fit having trained today.
The Czech midfielder often plays well against Spurs and has the energy and quality to make a real difference for Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
To prove Rosicky’s importance to Arsenal: When he has been on the pitch Arsenal have conceded a PL goal every 172 mins. When he’s off they concede every 76 mins.
— Stuart MacFarlane (@Stuart_PhotoAFC) March 15, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- The best jokes as Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a ridiculous new haircut [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Olivier Giroud booed by France fans; Arsenal striker hits back after 3-2 win [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15th, 2016
- Tomas Rosicky speaks about an emotional comeback and a devastating setback (Video)February 5th, 2016
- Arsene Wenger hopeful injured Tomas Rosicky hasn’t played his last game for Arsenal (Video)February 5th, 2016