Tomas Rosicky trains before Spurs-Arsenal, expected to be fit for NLD [Picture]
- March 15, 2014
The Arsenal midfield is a little decimated going into the north London derby but there is plenty of class in the Gunners midfield.
Even without Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey, all injured, there is still plenty of class in Arsene Wenger’s midfield and it would be no surprise if they were to dominate Tottenham on Sunday.
Wenger has been further boosted by the news that Tomas Rosicky looks set to be fit having trained today.
The Czech midfielder often plays well against Spurs and has the energy and quality to make a real difference for Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
To prove Rosicky’s importance to Arsenal: When he has been on the pitch Arsenal have conceded a PL goal every 172 mins. When he’s off they concede every 76 mins.
— Stuart MacFarlane (@Stuart_PhotoAFC) March 15, 2014
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi