Tomas Rosicky handed his winning shirt to Arsenal fan in wheelchair after North London Derby [picture]
- March 17, 2014
Tomas Rosicky showed class both on and off the pitch in yesterday’s North London Derby.
First he scored a magnificent winning goal in Arsenal’s away win at Tottenham, and at the conclusion of the game he went over to the away fan section and handed his shirt to a handicapped fan sitting in a wheelchair.
The Czech international, who demonstrated an impressive 90% passing accuracy rate in the course of his club’s heated match at White Hart Lane, scored after only 72 seconds, during Arsenal’s first attack of the game.
The win sees Arsene Wenger’s side climb into third place in the league, four points off leaders Chelsea with a game in hand, and a vital game vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this coming Saturday.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi