Tomas Rosicky handed his winning shirt to Arsenal fan in wheelchair after North London Derby [picture]
- March 17, 2014
Tomas Rosicky showed class both on and off the pitch in yesterday’s North London Derby.
First he scored a magnificent winning goal in Arsenal’s away win at Tottenham, and at the conclusion of the game he went over to the away fan section and handed his shirt to a handicapped fan sitting in a wheelchair.
The Czech international, who demonstrated an impressive 90% passing accuracy rate in the course of his club’s heated match at White Hart Lane, scored after only 72 seconds, during Arsenal’s first attack of the game.
The win sees Arsene Wenger’s side climb into third place in the league, four points off leaders Chelsea with a game in hand, and a vital game vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this coming Saturday.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...