Tomas Rosicky handed his winning shirt to Arsenal fan in wheelchair after North London Derby [picture]
- March 17, 2014
Tomas Rosicky showed class both on and off the pitch in yesterday’s North London Derby.
First he scored a magnificent winning goal in Arsenal’s away win at Tottenham, and at the conclusion of the game he went over to the away fan section and handed his shirt to a handicapped fan sitting in a wheelchair.
The Czech international, who demonstrated an impressive 90% passing accuracy rate in the course of his club’s heated match at White Hart Lane, scored after only 72 seconds, during Arsenal’s first attack of the game.
The win sees Arsene Wenger’s side climb into third place in the league, four points off leaders Chelsea with a game in hand, and a vital game vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this coming Saturday.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...