- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
Tomas Rosicky handed his winning shirt to Arsenal fan in wheelchair after North London Derby [picture]
Tomas Rosicky showed class both on and off the pitch in yesterday’s North London Derby.
First he scored a magnificent winning goal in Arsenal’s away win at Tottenham, and at the conclusion of the game he went over to the away fan section and handed his shirt to a handicapped fan sitting in a wheelchair.
The Czech international, who demonstrated an impressive 90% passing accuracy rate in the course of his club’s heated match at White Hart Lane, scored after only 72 seconds, during Arsenal’s first attack of the game.
The win sees Arsene Wenger’s side climb into third place in the league, four points off leaders Chelsea with a game in hand, and a vital game vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this coming Saturday.
- Updated: March 17, 2014