Tom and Paul Ince photographed at Stoke’s training ground ahead of a probable loan move [Pictures]
Pictures have been taken outside Stoke’s training ground on Tuesday of Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince alongside his dad Paul.
While similar snaps leaked out last week as Ince discussed a possible move with Swansea, with less than three days to go until the transfer window slams shut, it now seems that Stoke are in prime position to snap up the Tangerines star.
Many will wonder how Stoke have maneuvered themselves into top spot to sign the coveted 21-year-old Englishman, while it’s obviously well-known that Tom’s dad Paul played alongside Stoke manager Mark Hughes at Manchester United for many years in the 1990s.
Pictures of Tom and Paul Ince at Stoke’s training ground are below.
- Ex Saints & Newcastle striker Nile Ranger posts an apology on Twitter for failing as a role ...
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tweets]
- Ryan Shawcross talks about squabble with Robin van Persie and his time at Man United (Video)
- Stoke’s Ryan Shawcross wins a year’s supply of deodorant after Chelsea’s Diego ...
- Men In Blazers joke over Chelsea striker Diego Costa suggesting Ryan Shawcross smells (Video)
- Stats: Stoke’s Butland is the busiest EPL keeper, Arsenal’s Cech has the best saves p...