- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
- Tottenham 4 – Newcastle 0: Spurs saunter past Magpies into COC semis [Highlights]
- Graeme Souness gave Jamie Redknapp a death stare after he drew Liverpool v Chelsea in COC [Vine]
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Sterling & Markovic set up COC semi with Chelsea [Highlights]
Tom and Paul Ince photographed at Stoke’s training ground ahead of a probable loan move [Pictures]
Pictures have been taken outside Stoke’s training ground on Tuesday of Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince alongside his dad Paul.
While similar snaps leaked out last week as Ince discussed a possible move with Swansea, with less than three days to go until the transfer window slams shut, it now seems that Stoke are in prime position to snap up the Tangerines star.
Many will wonder how Stoke have maneuvered themselves into top spot to sign the coveted 21-year-old Englishman, while it’s obviously well-known that Tom’s dad Paul played alongside Stoke manager Mark Hughes at Manchester United for many years in the 1990s.
Pictures of Tom and Paul Ince at Stoke’s training ground are below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014