Tom and Paul Ince photographed at Stoke’s training ground ahead of a probable loan move [Pictures]
Pictures have been taken outside Stoke’s training ground on Tuesday of Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince alongside his dad Paul.
While similar snaps leaked out last week as Ince discussed a possible move with Swansea, with less than three days to go until the transfer window slams shut, it now seems that Stoke are in prime position to snap up the Tangerines star.
Many will wonder how Stoke have maneuvered themselves into top spot to sign the coveted 21-year-old Englishman, while it’s obviously well-known that Tom’s dad Paul played alongside Stoke manager Mark Hughes at Manchester United for many years in the 1990s.
Pictures of Tom and Paul Ince at Stoke’s training ground are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Saints & Newcastle striker Nile Ranger posts an apology on Twitter for failing as a role modelSeptember 29, 2015
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep himMay 19, 2015
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]May 4, 2015
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tweets]May 2, 2015
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Charlie Adam tops the Potters FPL league thanks to Chelsea & Liverpool stars (Video)November 8, 2016
- Michail Antonio blasts PL for their cheek over West Ham opener v StokeNovember 5, 2016
- Why Man United’s stars may be jealous of Stoke’s Joe AllenNovember 1, 2016