Tobias Hysen scored a classy bicycle goal for Shanghai Dongya against Liaoning Whowin
- July 27, 2014
Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored a classy bicycle goal for Shanghai Dongya against Liaoning Whowin.
Hysen, the son of former Liverpool player Glen, has banged in 11 goals in 12 league games since joining the Chinese club.
But this is arguably the best of the lot; a cross from the left finds Hysen who gets the faintest touch on the ball and beats the opposition goalkeeper at his near post.
You can watch the Swedish international’s clever hit in the video above.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...