Tobias Hysen scored a classy bicycle goal for Shanghai Dongya against Liaoning Whowin
- July 27, 2014
Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored a classy bicycle goal for Shanghai Dongya against Liaoning Whowin.
Hysen, the son of former Liverpool player Glen, has banged in 11 goals in 12 league games since joining the Chinese club.
But this is arguably the best of the lot; a cross from the left finds Hysen who gets the faintest touch on the ball and beats the opposition goalkeeper at his near post.
You can watch the Swedish international’s clever hit in the video above.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi