Title-Race Implications: Man City’s Sergio Aguero suffers groin injury v Everton [Tweets]
Aguero gets as many muscle injuries as I once did! Worrying for City.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) May 3, 2014
No sooner had Kun Aguero scored today, than he was forced off injured, with Fernandinho coming on in his place.
This is his 4th muscle injury of the year, and as many have pointed out, they’ve been a decisive factor this season – had he avoided injury, perhaps City would be champions.
That’s all ifs, buts and maybes though – he’s out now, and perhaps for the rest of the season (1 more game), offering a possible lifeline to Liverpool, as City vitally need Kun’s goals, not least today where they’re struggling up front at Everton.
Aguero off with his 4th muscle injury of the season. The league probably would already be won if he could stay fit. Fernandinho on.
— City Watch (@City_Watch) May 3, 2014
Somewhere on Merseyside, a smiling Brendan Rodgers puts down his Aguero voodoo doll, and lifts up his Yaya one.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Be alright if aguero didn't get injured every 2 games
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic v Man City: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 28, 2016
- Italian press tip an ex-Man City boss to become the new England managerSeptember 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores for FPL users, Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero boosts his stats with hat-trick v MonchengladbachSeptember 14, 2016
- Nice Try: Jose Mourinho says Man City will be more difficult without Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero (Video)September 9, 2016
- FPL GW 4: Captain Zlatan & why Aguero hasn’t forced us into a wildcard… yetSeptember 9, 2016