Title-Race Implications: Man City’s Sergio Aguero suffers groin injury v Everton [Tweets]
- May 3, 2014
Aguero gets as many muscle injuries as I once did! Worrying for City.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) May 3, 2014
No sooner had Kun Aguero scored today, than he was forced off injured, with Fernandinho coming on in his place.
This is his 4th muscle injury of the year, and as many have pointed out, they’ve been a decisive factor this season – had he avoided injury, perhaps City would be champions.
That’s all ifs, buts and maybes though – he’s out now, and perhaps for the rest of the season (1 more game), offering a possible lifeline to Liverpool, as City vitally need Kun’s goals, not least today where they’re struggling up front at Everton.
Aguero off with his 4th muscle injury of the season. The league probably would already be won if he could stay fit. Fernandinho on.
— City Watch (@City_Watch) May 3, 2014
Somewhere on Merseyside, a smiling Brendan Rodgers puts down his Aguero voodoo doll, and lifts up his Yaya one.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Be alright if aguero didn't get injured every 2 games
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...