Title-Race Implications: Man City’s Sergio Aguero suffers groin injury v Everton [Tweets]
Aguero gets as many muscle injuries as I once did! Worrying for City.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) May 3, 2014
No sooner had Kun Aguero scored today, than he was forced off injured, with Fernandinho coming on in his place.
This is his 4th muscle injury of the year, and as many have pointed out, they’ve been a decisive factor this season – had he avoided injury, perhaps City would be champions.
That’s all ifs, buts and maybes though – he’s out now, and perhaps for the rest of the season (1 more game), offering a possible lifeline to Liverpool, as City vitally need Kun’s goals, not least today where they’re struggling up front at Everton.
Aguero off with his 4th muscle injury of the season. The league probably would already be won if he could stay fit. Fernandinho on.
— City Watch (@City_Watch) May 3, 2014
Somewhere on Merseyside, a smiling Brendan Rodgers puts down his Aguero voodoo doll, and lifts up his Yaya one.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Be alright if aguero didn't get injured every 2 games
- Rio Ferdinand slams Man United boss LVG and brands club as unrecognisable
- FPL managers bemoan another Man City international injury, to Aleksandr Kolarov [Tweets]
- Man City legend Elano scores for Chennaiyin FC at Goa (official video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson reveals reason he declined to sign David Silva when he was at Valenci...
- Blow for Man City & FPL managers as Sergio Aguero’s injury timetable is wors...
- Over 133,000 FPL managers have brought in Sergio Aguero in the past week
- Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero confirms he’ll be out for a month, will miss Manc...
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...