- Real Sociedad 2 – Real Oviedo 0: Finnbogason stars for David Moyes’ men [Highlights]
- Jokes! Wealdstone Raider releases “You’ve Got No Fans”; All proceeds go to charity [Video]
- 10 Liverpool outfield players produced 52 passes for Raheem Sterling’s opener v Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is top of the Man City minutes per goal/assist chart [Graphic]
- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
Title-Race Implications: Man City’s Sergio Aguero suffers groin injury v Everton [Tweets]
Aguero gets as many muscle injuries as I once did! Worrying for City.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) May 3, 2014
No sooner had Kun Aguero scored today, than he was forced off injured, with Fernandinho coming on in his place.
This is his 4th muscle injury of the year, and as many have pointed out, they’ve been a decisive factor this season – had he avoided injury, perhaps City would be champions.
That’s all ifs, buts and maybes though – he’s out now, and perhaps for the rest of the season (1 more game), offering a possible lifeline to Liverpool, as City vitally need Kun’s goals, not least today where they’re struggling up front at Everton.
Aguero off with his 4th muscle injury of the season. The league probably would already be won if he could stay fit. Fernandinho on.
— City Watch (@City_Watch) May 3, 2014
Somewhere on Merseyside, a smiling Brendan Rodgers puts down his Aguero voodoo doll, and lifts up his Yaya one.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Be alright if aguero didn't get injured every 2 games
- Updated: May 3, 2014