Title-Race Implications: Man City’s Sergio Aguero suffers groin injury v Everton [Tweets]
- May 3, 2014
Aguero gets as many muscle injuries as I once did! Worrying for City.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) May 3, 2014
No sooner had Kun Aguero scored today, than he was forced off injured, with Fernandinho coming on in his place.
This is his 4th muscle injury of the year, and as many have pointed out, they’ve been a decisive factor this season – had he avoided injury, perhaps City would be champions.
That’s all ifs, buts and maybes though – he’s out now, and perhaps for the rest of the season (1 more game), offering a possible lifeline to Liverpool, as City vitally need Kun’s goals, not least today where they’re struggling up front at Everton.
Aguero off with his 4th muscle injury of the season. The league probably would already be won if he could stay fit. Fernandinho on.
— City Watch (@City_Watch) May 3, 2014
Somewhere on Merseyside, a smiling Brendan Rodgers puts down his Aguero voodoo doll, and lifts up his Yaya one.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 3, 2014
Be alright if aguero didn't get injured every 2 games
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi