- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Tinkerman! Man United’s David Moyes has made a Premier League high 83 team changes this season [Opta Stats]
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Daily Mail have teamed up with football stat gurus Opta to provide an interesting set of statistics on how many team changes each Premier League club have made this season.
The most striking result is that Manchester United, the reigning champions, have seen their line-up switched around 83 times in 24 games.
Moyes’ tinkering, which is 11 more changes then second spot Manchester City have made, can be used as evidence to explain why Manchester United have been so inconsistent this season in the league. For the record, the Red Devils are 7th in the table, 15 points behind leaders Arsenal.
The Daily Mail add:
United have not fielded an unchanged team in the league so far this season and, taking into account matches in all competitions, Moyes has fielded 13 different central midfield combinations and seven different pairings in central defence.
In midfield, to have 13 different central partnerships already this season cannot be explained away as prudent squad rotation – Moyes has simply been unable to work out his strongest two.
Review the data below.