- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Times: Man United lead chase for Wilfried Zaha; Arsenal set to pull out of race
- Updated: January 9, 2013
The back page of Thursday’s Times leads with the news that Manchester United have been left in pole position to sign Crystal Palace wonderkid Wilfried Zaha before the end of the January 2013 transfer window as Arsenal are thought to be out the running.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has cooled his interest in Zaha, according to James Ducker of the Times, as they don’t want to get involved in a bidding war with Manchester United and because Theo Walcott is close to signing a new deal at the Emirates.
Manchester United have already held talks with Crystal Palace to sign Zaha but are yet to agree a fee with the Championship promotion chasers.
A fee of 12 to 15 million pounds is mooted by Ducker on the back page of the Times and Sir Alex Ferguson will likely loan back Zaha to Crystal Palace for the rest of the Championship season.
The arrival of Wilfried Zaha is likely to put pressure on Luis Nani who has just 18 months left on his deal at Old Trafford.
This news about Zaha is also carried in tomorrow’s Daily Mirror, Daily Mail and Daily Telegraph and will likely come as a disappointment to Arsenal fans hoping for reinforcements in the January transfer window.
The Times back page can be seen above.
Below is video evidence of Wilfried Zaha in action.