Time to diet? Ukraine president Yanukovych got stuck in his seat as he tried to celebrate a penalty v France
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych suffered one bad PR moment during an electrifying night for his country on Friday.
Ukraine took a massive step towards reaching next summer’s World Cup with a 2-0 win over France, and the margin of victory was sown up by an Andriy Yarmolenko penalty seven minutes from time.
The penalty was awarded for Laurent Koscielny’s foul on Zozulia inside the area, and after the ref blew his whistle the local TV broadcast caught a moment Viktor Yanukovych would rather forget.
Looking like his butt was too big for his seat, Yanukovych struggled to squeeze his way out of his leather chair in order to enjoy the spot-kick.
Watch Viktor Yanukovych look too fat to get out his seat below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was scouting Andriy Yarmolenko last night [AS]
- Fail! Ukraine midfielder Oleh Gusev lashed the ball at his own face during game against Lithuania...
- Insane! Ukrainian substitute punches referee in the face in Rivne Supercup match [Video]
- Sepp Blatter says Russia and Ukraine would be kept apart at 2018 World Cup