Time to diet? Ukraine president Yanukovych got stuck in his seat as he tried to celebrate a penalty v France
- November 16, 2013
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych suffered one bad PR moment during an electrifying night for his country on Friday.
Ukraine took a massive step towards reaching next summer’s World Cup with a 2-0 win over France, and the margin of victory was sown up by an Andriy Yarmolenko penalty seven minutes from time.
The penalty was awarded for Laurent Koscielny’s foul on Zozulia inside the area, and after the ref blew his whistle the local TV broadcast caught a moment Viktor Yanukovych would rather forget.
Looking like his butt was too big for his seat, Yanukovych struggled to squeeze his way out of his leather chair in order to enjoy the spot-kick.
Watch Viktor Yanukovych look too fat to get out his seat below.
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Ex Chelsea star Florent Malouda picks incredible Fantasy XI made up of former team-mate...
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- France beat Germany 4-1 to win the U17 European Championships [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi