Tim Sherwood’s celebration after Christian Eriksen’s late late equaliser for Spurs at West Brom [GIF]
- April 12, 2014
Tottenham coach Tim Sherwood was widely criticised after his side let in early goals yet again at West Brom on Saturday.
Not for the first time this season, Spurs went behind within seconds of the game started and the Baggies made it 2-0 on four minutes.
A missed penalty from Emmanuel Adebayor and a third West Brom goal from Jonas Olsson meant Tottenham were 3-0 down just after the half hour.
From there on in it was a fine performance from Tim Sherwood’s side and the GIF above shows how the 2013/2014 Spurs boss reacted to the late equaliser from Christian Eriksen.
- Nabil Bahoui scored a quality long ranger for AIK v Kalmar on Saturday
- Strike! Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) scores one of the goals of the World Cup v Hondur...
- Andrea Pirlo free-kick v England HQ GIF
- Oh Dear. Fernando Torres’ worst ever miss, lobs miles over v Bolivia [GIF]
- The amusing moment when Brendan Rodgers threw a ball in the face of Glen Johnson’...
- A GIF to sum up the Manchester City-Liverpool Premier League title race
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi