Tim Sherwood sitting in the stands at Liverpool – Spurs discussed by Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher
Spurs manager Tim Sherwood was heavily criticised after Tottenham’s 4-0 defeat at Liverpool for spending the whole afternoon in the stands.
Tim Sherwood’s actions were brought up on the MNF show and Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher offered their thoughts on the matter.
The pair didn’t go too hard on the under fire Sherwood, claiming “it just comes down to losing games”.
Watch the footage here:
Watch Live Stream
- Gary Neville’s epic BT Sport reply during Watford v Man UnitedSeptember 18, 2016
- Gary Neville makes brilliant analogy about David Luiz’s return to Chelsea (Video)September 16, 2016
- Gary Neville’s ‘controversial’ comments about angry Valencia fans were actually complimentary (Video)September 4, 2016
- Gary Neville opens up about his shocking spell at Valencia on MNF (Video)August 16, 2016
- Jamie Carragher interviews Liverpool’s Sadio Mane before the Chelsea game (Video)September 16, 2016
- Jamie Carragher blatantly contradicts himself on Man United’s Wayne Rooney after 2 days (Video)September 12, 2016
- Jamie Carragher slates ‘kid in the playground’ Paul Pogba on his Manchester derby performance (Video)September 12, 2016
- “Grow Up” – YouTuber hits out at classless Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher (Video)September 6, 2016
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016