Tim Sherwood sitting in the stands at Liverpool – Spurs discussed by Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher
Spurs manager Tim Sherwood was heavily criticised after Tottenham’s 4-0 defeat at Liverpool for spending the whole afternoon in the stands.
Tim Sherwood’s actions were brought up on the MNF show and Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher offered their thoughts on the matter.
The pair didn’t go too hard on the under fire Sherwood, claiming “it just comes down to losing games”.
Watch the footage here:
- Steven Gerrard’s slip is the latest clip to get the Thierry Henry reaction (video)
- Jamie Carragher trolls Steven Gerrard with superb Instagram post (Picture)
- The moment the Brendan Rodgers news broke gets amazing Eastenders makeover (Video)
- Jamie Carragher explains why he’d like Jurgen Klopp to be new Liverpool boss (Video)
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel gatecrashes coach’s TV interview after Slovakia b...