- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Tim Sherwood Memes & jokes start doing the rounds after Spurs defeat at Norwich
Tottenham’s defeat at Norwich on Sunday caused a lot of angst among the Spurs faithful.
For much of Tim Sherwood’s reign at White Hart Lane, the results have been good but the performances mixed with individual displays from the likes of Emmanuel Adebayor and Hugo Lloris key to racking up the points.
There does not seem to be a discernible plan from Sherwood, with many comparing the former Spurs midfielder to Harry Redknapp’s famous quote to Roman Pavlyuchenko “just run about a bit.”
It has been argued that when Tottenham have come up against sides with a plan under Sherwood they have struggled.
His insistence on playing youngster Nabil Bentaleb in every game and recently dropping Christian Eriksen has also been a bone of contention for Tottenham fans.
Whether it is all Sherwood’s fault is somewhat questionable – after all almost all the summer signings have been a disaster – with Roberto Soldado and Nacer Chadli missing big chances at Norwich on Sunday.
And, the lack of a direction from the top of the club cannot all be put on Tim Sherwood – surely Technical Director Franco Baldini should have some sort of vision?!
- Updated: February 25, 2014