Tim Sherwood could not explain why he threw off his gilet in frustration during Spurs 0 – Arsenal 1
- March 17, 2014
During Tim Sherwood’s press conference after Tottenham’s 1-0 defeat at home to Arsenal on Sunday, a discussion brewed up about an incident in the first half.
Arsenal robbed the ball in midfield and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain bore down on the Spurs goal only to chip the ball over Hugo Lloris but wide of the goal.
The cameras then panned over to Sherwood who was in the middle of a fit, going mental with someone or something and he then three off his gilet in frustration.
During the post-match presser, Sherwood was very honest about the episode, saying he could not even remember what he was angry about.
Hard not to feel sympathy with the Spurs boss – but Sherwood is surely a goner at the end of the season.
- Tim Sherwood laughs hard at a Dick joke post Aston Villa 2 – Sunderland 2 (video)
- ‘He’s a one-off': Tim Sherwood reflects on Jack Grealish’s Tenerife a...
- Sherwood feels Villa should have had a penalty for Darmian neck grab (Video)
- Tim Sherwood crazily claims new Aston Villa signing is a mixture of Messi and Ronaldo a...
- Tim Sherwood says Villa are still looking for signings, hints at two Tottenham players ...
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...