Tim Sherwood could not explain why he threw off his gilet in frustration during Spurs 0 – Arsenal 1
- March 17, 2014
During Tim Sherwood’s press conference after Tottenham’s 1-0 defeat at home to Arsenal on Sunday, a discussion brewed up about an incident in the first half.
Arsenal robbed the ball in midfield and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain bore down on the Spurs goal only to chip the ball over Hugo Lloris but wide of the goal.
The cameras then panned over to Sherwood who was in the middle of a fit, going mental with someone or something and he then three off his gilet in frustration.
During the post-match presser, Sherwood was very honest about the episode, saying he could not even remember what he was angry about.
Hard not to feel sympathy with the Spurs boss – but Sherwood is surely a goner at the end of the season.
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Tim Sherwood bets reporter £100 that Aston Villa won’t be sold this summer [Video]
- Villa’s Jack Grealish pictured inhaling laughing gas, Sherwood warns him of futur...
- Ex-Spurs man Tim Sherwood gets called out by Steve McManaman for being an Arsenal fan [...
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Tim Sherwood hails Christian Benteke’s goal ratio after Aston Villa knock out Liv...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi