Thursday’s back pages slaughter Jack Wilshere following Twitter spat with Kevin Pietersen
- October 9, 2013
What an awful week it’s been for Arsenal 21 year old midfielder Jack Wilshere.
We reported earlier on his argument with Kevin Pietersen on Twitter and it seems the major newspapers are leading with that story tomorrow.
Wilshere had earlier stated “If you live in England for five years it doesn’t make you English. The only people who should play for England are English people”.
This slightly more controversial opinion has arguably been blown way out of proportion by the British media ahead of England’s key qualifying matches against Montenegro and Poland.
South African born England Cricket star Kevin Pietersen publicly criticised Jack Wilshere on Twitter for his views.
Jack Wilshere will be dreading seeing tomorrow’s newspapers ft. The Telgraph, The Guardian, The Daily Mirror and The Daily Mail.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi