- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
This kid looks the business! Gedion Zelalem stars for Arsenal v Vietnam again [Individual highlights]
Besides Olivier Giroud, who has been banging in the goals, the emerging star for Arsenal on their tour of Asia has undoubtedly been 16-year-old German international Gedion Zelalem.
Compared to Cesc Fabregas, in the first game of Arsenal’s pre-season tour Zelalem played a sensational through ball and showed plenty of composure in the middle of the park.
Of course the opposition has been of a poor standard but on Wednesday Zelalem played very well again after coming on in the second half.
For a youngster, Zelalem really knows hot to pick a pass and could be a more than useful addition to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal squad for 2013/2014.
- Updated: July 18, 2013