- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
This kid looks the business! Gedion Zelalem stars for Arsenal v Vietnam again [Individual highlights]
Besides Olivier Giroud, who has been banging in the goals, the emerging star for Arsenal on their tour of Asia has undoubtedly been 16-year-old German international Gedion Zelalem.
Compared to Cesc Fabregas, in the first game of Arsenal’s pre-season tour Zelalem played a sensational through ball and showed plenty of composure in the middle of the park.
Of course the opposition has been of a poor standard but on Wednesday Zelalem played very well again after coming on in the second half.
For a youngster, Zelalem really knows hot to pick a pass and could be a more than useful addition to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal squad for 2013/2014.
- Updated: July 18, 2013