This kid looks the business! Gedion Zelalem stars for Arsenal v Vietnam again [Individual highlights]
- July 18, 2013
Besides Olivier Giroud, who has been banging in the goals, the emerging star for Arsenal on their tour of Asia has undoubtedly been 16-year-old German international Gedion Zelalem.
Compared to Cesc Fabregas, in the first game of Arsenal’s pre-season tour Zelalem played a sensational through ball and showed plenty of composure in the middle of the park.
Of course the opposition has been of a poor standard but on Wednesday Zelalem played very well again after coming on in the second half.
For a youngster, Zelalem really knows hot to pick a pass and could be a more than useful addition to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal squad for 2013/2014.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi