This kid looks the business! Gedion Zelalem stars for Arsenal v Vietnam again [Individual highlights]
- July 18, 2013
Besides Olivier Giroud, who has been banging in the goals, the emerging star for Arsenal on their tour of Asia has undoubtedly been 16-year-old German international Gedion Zelalem.
Compared to Cesc Fabregas, in the first game of Arsenal’s pre-season tour Zelalem played a sensational through ball and showed plenty of composure in the middle of the park.
Of course the opposition has been of a poor standard but on Wednesday Zelalem played very well again after coming on in the second half.
For a youngster, Zelalem really knows hot to pick a pass and could be a more than useful addition to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal squad for 2013/2014.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...