- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Sponsors run
This kid looks the business! Gedion Zelalem stars for Arsenal v Vietnam again [Individual highlights]
Besides Olivier Giroud, who has been banging in the goals, the emerging star for Arsenal on their tour of Asia has undoubtedly been 16-year-old German international Gedion Zelalem.
Compared to Cesc Fabregas, in the first game of Arsenal’s pre-season tour Zelalem played a sensational through ball and showed plenty of composure in the middle of the park.
Of course the opposition has been of a poor standard but on Wednesday Zelalem played very well again after coming on in the second half.
For a youngster, Zelalem really knows hot to pick a pass and could be a more than useful addition to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal squad for 2013/2014.
- Updated: July 18, 2013