This is why goalie’s don’t play outfield! Southampton keeper Artur Boruc fails the dribble at Arsenal, Giroud scores [GIF]
- November 23, 2013
Southampton keeper Artur Boruc has now had two moments to forget this Premier League season.
Boruc conceded one the season’s most infamous goals a few weeks back when the Saints number one allowed Stoke keeper Asmir Begović to score against inside the first minute of the match at the Britainnia Stadium.
On Saturday in the first half against Arsenal, Boruc had another calamity.
Halfway through the first half at the Emirates, Boruc took the crazy decision to try and dribble his way around Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud in his own box when faced with a pass back from his defender.
But Boruc’s twinkle toes were not up to par and, after stumbling over his own feet, Arsenal’s French centre-forward cash in with one of the easiest goals of his career.
Watch Artur Boruc FAIL to dribble at Arsenal below.
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Chuba Akpom wants to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi