This is why goalie’s don’t play outfield! Southampton keeper Artur Boruc fails the dribble at Arsenal, Giroud scores [GIF]
- November 23, 2013
Southampton keeper Artur Boruc has now had two moments to forget this Premier League season.
Boruc conceded one the season’s most infamous goals a few weeks back when the Saints number one allowed Stoke keeper Asmir Begović to score against inside the first minute of the match at the Britainnia Stadium.
On Saturday in the first half against Arsenal, Boruc had another calamity.
Halfway through the first half at the Emirates, Boruc took the crazy decision to try and dribble his way around Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud in his own box when faced with a pass back from his defender.
But Boruc’s twinkle toes were not up to par and, after stumbling over his own feet, Arsenal’s French centre-forward cash in with one of the easiest goals of his career.
Watch Artur Boruc FAIL to dribble at Arsenal below.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...