“A nightmare!” This is what Arsene Wenger told Arsenal Player after Chelsea rout
- March 23, 2014
There were initially reports that Arsene Wenger had ignored the press completely after failing to turn up for his press conference after Arsenal’s 6-0 rout at Stamford Bridge.
However, Wenger did speak to the BBC and Arsenal’s in-house TV Channel, Arsenal Player.
To the BBC, Wenger took “full responsibility” and there was a similar message from the Arsenal boss to the Gunners TV station.
The Professor looked visibly shell shocked and bemoaned the fact Arsenal had had the first chance of the game but failed to take it.
There was also the realisation from Wenger that Arsenal can no longer “speak about the title.”
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi