“A nightmare!” This is what Arsene Wenger told Arsenal Player after Chelsea rout
- March 23, 2014
There were initially reports that Arsene Wenger had ignored the press completely after failing to turn up for his press conference after Arsenal’s 6-0 rout at Stamford Bridge.
However, Wenger did speak to the BBC and Arsenal’s in-house TV Channel, Arsenal Player.
To the BBC, Wenger took “full responsibility” and there was a similar message from the Arsenal boss to the Gunners TV station.
The Professor looked visibly shell shocked and bemoaned the fact Arsenal had had the first chance of the game but failed to take it.
There was also the realisation from Wenger that Arsenal can no longer “speak about the title.”
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi