This is how the Greek squad celebrated on their bus after beating Ivory Coast [video]
- June 25, 2014
Watch how the Greece national team players celebrated beating Ivory Coast on their team bus on the video above.
The Greek squad were understandably ecstatic having secured passage to the knockout stages of the World Cup thanks to a late Georgios Samaras penalty against Ivory Coast.
The official Greek YouTube channel have released footage of the team bus from from Castelao staium to Fortaleza airport just a few moments after their qualification to the last 16 teams of 2014 FIFA World Cup.
All the big Greek stars make an appearance, with Samaras looking rather exhausted and excited at the end of the clip.
- Incredible Faroe Islands dressing room celebrations after beating Greece 2-1 [Video]
- Faroe Islands beat Greece for the second time: The best Tweets & jokes
- Shocking: A taxi ferrying Greek players to the airport in Budapest had a fatal accident...
- Panagiotis Kone threatens to punch Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic… reconsiders ver...
- Nemanja Gudelj scores glorious long-range cracker for Serbia against Greece [Vine and V...
- Lazaros Christodoulopoulos pulls off brilliant nuts for Greece against Serbia [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi