- Flashback Friday! Caller can’t understand why (Finnish) goalkeeper Antti Niemi hasn’t been called up for Scotland
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
- Falcao squeezes Marouane Fellaini’s afro as Juan Mata posts that United’s Spanish-speaking contingent are ready for Hull
- Arsenal on verge of signing 15-year-old Real Madrid starlet Gorka Zabarte Moreno [Marca]
- Bayern midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger’s return from injury against Hoffenheim [Bundesliga Video]
This is how the Greek squad celebrated on their bus after beating Ivory Coast [video]
Watch how the Greece national team players celebrated beating Ivory Coast on their team bus on the video above.
The Greek squad were understandably ecstatic having secured passage to the knockout stages of the World Cup thanks to a late Georgios Samaras penalty against Ivory Coast.
The official Greek YouTube channel have released footage of the team bus from from Castelao staium to Fortaleza airport just a few moments after their qualification to the last 16 teams of 2014 FIFA World Cup.
All the big Greek stars make an appearance, with Samaras looking rather exhausted and excited at the end of the clip.
- Updated: June 25, 2014