- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
This is how the Greek squad celebrated on their bus after beating Ivory Coast [video]
- Updated: June 25, 2014
Watch how the Greece national team players celebrated beating Ivory Coast on their team bus on the video above.
The Greek squad were understandably ecstatic having secured passage to the knockout stages of the World Cup thanks to a late Georgios Samaras penalty against Ivory Coast.
The official Greek YouTube channel have released footage of the team bus from from Castelao staium to Fortaleza airport just a few moments after their qualification to the last 16 teams of 2014 FIFA World Cup.
All the big Greek stars make an appearance, with Samaras looking rather exhausted and excited at the end of the clip.