This is how the Greek squad celebrated on their bus after beating Ivory Coast [video]
- June 25, 2014
Watch how the Greece national team players celebrated beating Ivory Coast on their team bus on the video above.
The Greek squad were understandably ecstatic having secured passage to the knockout stages of the World Cup thanks to a late Georgios Samaras penalty against Ivory Coast.
The official Greek YouTube channel have released footage of the team bus from from Castelao staium to Fortaleza airport just a few moments after their qualification to the last 16 teams of 2014 FIFA World Cup.
All the big Greek stars make an appearance, with Samaras looking rather exhausted and excited at the end of the clip.
- Incredible Faroe Islands dressing room celebrations after beating Greece 2-1 [Video]
- Faroe Islands beat Greece for the second time: The best Tweets & jokes
- Shocking: A taxi ferrying Greek players to the airport in Budapest had a fatal accident...
- Panagiotis Kone threatens to punch Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic… reconsiders ver...
- Nemanja Gudelj scores glorious long-range cracker for Serbia against Greece [Vine and V...
- Lazaros Christodoulopoulos pulls off brilliant nuts for Greece against Serbia [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...