This is how Sir Alex Ferguson reacted to Fulham’s late equaliser at Man United [Vine]
For all of David Moyes’ poor results as Manchester United manager – Sir Alex Ferguson has usually been in the crowd to see it unfold.
It was the case on Sunday afternoon, for much of which Ferguson appeared to be pretty happy during the last 10 minutes as Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick turned the game around.
Nevertheless, Darren Bent’s late equaliser made it 2-2, to secure a precious point for Fulham and you could hear a pin drop at Old Trafford.
Cue the cameras panning over to Fergie in the crowd, next to Mick Hucknall, and Manchester United’s greatest ever manager did not look happy.
After all, Fergie hand picked Moyes – taking over from Sir Alex was never going to be easy but perhaps the Premier League champions should not have trusted their former boss to choose their new one…
Watch Live Stream
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016
- Manchester United prepared to allow Jose Mourinho to splash the cash this January [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- How Cristiano Ronaldo pranked Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United (video)November 22, 2016
- The Times suggest that Sir Alex Ferguson may go bankrupt due to film schemeNovember 19, 2016
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson to set up a university for managers [Times]November 13, 2016
- Gary Neville reveals secret to Sir Alex Ferguson’s success at Man United [MEN]November 12, 2016