This is how Sir Alex Ferguson reacted to Fulham’s late equaliser at Man United [Vine]
- February 9, 2014
For all of David Moyes’ poor results as Manchester United manager – Sir Alex Ferguson has usually been in the crowd to see it unfold.
It was the case on Sunday afternoon, for much of which Ferguson appeared to be pretty happy during the last 10 minutes as Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick turned the game around.
Nevertheless, Darren Bent’s late equaliser made it 2-2, to secure a precious point for Fulham and you could hear a pin drop at Old Trafford.
Cue the cameras panning over to Fergie in the crowd, next to Mick Hucknall, and Manchester United’s greatest ever manager did not look happy.
After all, Fergie hand picked Moyes – taking over from Sir Alex was never going to be easy but perhaps the Premier League champions should not have trusted their former boss to choose their new one…
- Legendary Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson speaks about the virtues of discipline (Video)
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez slams Man United over De Gea [Transcript & ...
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata scores quality goal in Spain training (video)
- Manchester United fan & World’s Fastest Man Usain Bolt takes the Dizzy Goals...
- Karel Poborsky scores lovely chip in Manchester United Legends win over Liverpool (Video)
- Banished and Numberless Victor Valdes thanks Manchester United fans for support on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...