This is how Sir Alex Ferguson reacted to Fulham’s late equaliser at Man United [Vine]
- February 9, 2014
For all of David Moyes’ poor results as Manchester United manager – Sir Alex Ferguson has usually been in the crowd to see it unfold.
It was the case on Sunday afternoon, for much of which Ferguson appeared to be pretty happy during the last 10 minutes as Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick turned the game around.
Nevertheless, Darren Bent’s late equaliser made it 2-2, to secure a precious point for Fulham and you could hear a pin drop at Old Trafford.
Cue the cameras panning over to Fergie in the crowd, next to Mick Hucknall, and Manchester United’s greatest ever manager did not look happy.
After all, Fergie hand picked Moyes – taking over from Sir Alex was never going to be easy but perhaps the Premier League champions should not have trusted their former boss to choose their new one…
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...