- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
- Barcelona stars wish their fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [Video]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez endlessly jokes around in interview back home [Subtitles]
- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
This is how Sir Alex Ferguson reacted to Fulham’s late equaliser at Man United [Vine]
For all of David Moyes’ poor results as Manchester United manager – Sir Alex Ferguson has usually been in the crowd to see it unfold.
It was the case on Sunday afternoon, for much of which Ferguson appeared to be pretty happy during the last 10 minutes as Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick turned the game around.
Nevertheless, Darren Bent’s late equaliser made it 2-2, to secure a precious point for Fulham and you could hear a pin drop at Old Trafford.
Cue the cameras panning over to Fergie in the crowd, next to Mick Hucknall, and Manchester United’s greatest ever manager did not look happy.
After all, Fergie hand picked Moyes – taking over from Sir Alex was never going to be easy but perhaps the Premier League champions should not have trusted their former boss to choose their new one…
- Updated: February 9, 2014