- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
This is how Sir Alex Ferguson reacted to Fulham’s late equaliser at Man United [Vine]
- February 9, 2014
For all of David Moyes’ poor results as Manchester United manager – Sir Alex Ferguson has usually been in the crowd to see it unfold.
It was the case on Sunday afternoon, for much of which Ferguson appeared to be pretty happy during the last 10 minutes as Robin van Persie and Michael Carrick turned the game around.
Nevertheless, Darren Bent’s late equaliser made it 2-2, to secure a precious point for Fulham and you could hear a pin drop at Old Trafford.
Cue the cameras panning over to Fergie in the crowd, next to Mick Hucknall, and Manchester United’s greatest ever manager did not look happy.
After all, Fergie hand picked Moyes – taking over from Sir Alex was never going to be easy but perhaps the Premier League champions should not have trusted their former boss to choose their new one…