- Very funny! Top 5 Soccer Saturday moments of 2014 [Video]
- Chelsea and Man City have identical points records in 2014 [Graphic]
- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
This is how former Arsenal joker Emmanuel Frimpong got sent off on Barnsley debut
Even after leaving Arsenal for relegation threatened Barnsley, in the Championship, Emmanuel Frimpong continues to hog headlines.
Just 30 minutes into Frimpong’s debut, the Ghana midfielder was sent off versus Sheffield Wednesday for two bookable offences.
And, whilst the video above may not be of the highest quality, it suggests something is amiss in Frimpong’s head.
If the former Arsenal joker was on a booking – what the hell was he doing going to ground by the corner flag?!
It also appears that Frimpong remonstrates with referee Andre Marriner…
What planet is he on!
Some choice Tweets mocking Frimpong’s woeful Barnsley debut are below.
No wonder Arsene Wenger was so keen to get rid of Frimpong!
RED CARD! Frimpong's debut is over as he gets a second yellow card after 30 minutes. 0-0 #SWFCVBFC
— Barnsley FC (@bfc_official) February 1, 2014
Dench debut from Frimpong. "Soft with the ladies and hard with the men init" pic.twitter.com/eQ8T69EsV4
— Sunday League Footy (@SundayChants) February 1, 2014
— BBC Sporf (@BBCSporf) February 1, 2014
Frimpong has been given a red card half an hour into his Barnsley debut. Ah well, gives him a little more time to 'draw girls'
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) February 1, 2014
Frimpong currently having an early bath to get d(r)enched #fls
— Manish Bhasin (@_manishbhasin) February 1, 2014
- Updated: February 1, 2014