- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
This is how Didier Deschamps explained the omission of Samir Nasri from France’s World Cup squad [video]
For those who have been closely following the final weeks of the Premier League, the omission of Samir Nasri from the France World Cup squad is difficult to understand.
Nasri was superb for Manchester City and in their final game against West Ham on Sunday was voted Man of the Match.
Nasri may not be everyone’s cup of tea but of all the World Cup squad announcements this week, the exclusion of the Manchester City midfielder has been one of the most talked about.
Above is how Didier Deschamps explained Nasri’s omission from the Les Bleus squad.
For more reaction, see: Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara vents her spleen over World Cup squad: ‘F**k France, F**k Deschamps!’.
- Updated: May 14, 2014