This Boy’s Special: Wilfried Zaha’s goal for Crystal Palace v Huddersfield
- December 23, 2012
For many outside Selhurst Park, Wilfried Zaha has burst onto the scene in 2012 to become widely known as the best player outside the Premier League.
Whether Zaha fulfills his undoubted potential remains to be seen, but on Saturday evening against Huddersfield the 20-year-old England international boosted his reputation with another superb goal for Crystal Palace.
Zaha had Yannick Bolasie to thank for his 5th goal of the season.
Bolasie, the Congolese right-winger who has been in sensational form in recent weeks for the Eagles, teed up Zaha in the 39th minute with tricky flick that bamboozled a Huddersfield defender following a rock solid tackle on the edge of the Terriers’ box.
Zaha then took over with a lashing shot into the roof of the net, and it didn’t take long for the rave-review Tweets to start piling in.
Watch Wilfried Zaha’s belting goal for Crystal Palace below, while the Tweets can be seen below the fold.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”280129″]
Zaha just slapped that goal in the roof of the net!! I like!
— Rio Ferdinand (@rioferdy5) December 22, 2012
Zaha’s finish gets better every time you see it. What a strike!
— Five Year Plan (@FYPFanzine) December 22, 2012
Watching Palace v Huddersfield. What a talent Wilfried Zaha is. Pace, power, quick feet. Scored emphatic goal. Arsenal watching.
— Jamie Sanderson (@YoungGunsBlog) December 22, 2012
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...