This Boy’s Special: AC Milan’s 14-year-old Hachim Mastour scores on his Italy U15 debut
- December 17, 2012
The buzz around Hachim Mastour, already dubbed the Moroccan Messi, grew louder on Monday following the 14-year-old’s debut for the Italian national team.
For those unfamiliar with Mastour, here’s a brief introduction.
AC Milan went through a summer of turmoil in which the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva left the club, however the Rossoneri did make one acquistion back in July which made plenty of people stand up and take notice.
Hachim Mastour, a 14-year-old Moroccan-born playmaker, completed a world-record teenager transfer of 500,000 Euros to move to the San Siro from Reggiana.
On signing for AC Milan, Mastour gave a glimpse of his talents as he juggled an orange and then a ping-pong ball on Italian TV, while in October the youngster gave a far more important account of himself in a goalscoring debut for the Rossoneri’s Under-15s in a 7-0 rout of Albinoleffe.
On Monday Hachim Mastour collected his first call-up for Italy’s U15 and once again the young talent produced a dazzling display.
Occupying the Trequartista position in the number 10 jersey, Mastour looked like an experienced pro amongst a team of kids during much of the match.
The Milan sensation showed moments of exceptional composure and touch as he tricked his way past opponents, while the icing on the cake was a terrific late goal form 20-yards.
Watch Hachim Mastour’s brilliant Italian U15 debut below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278658″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi