- Neymar: I don’t know if I’ll ever be as good as Ronaldo or Messi [Globo]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Alexis Sanchez has so much self-confidence that sometimes he’s too individual’ [Video]
- Chelsea accused of diving again! Big Sam: Ivanovic went looking for a penalty [Video]
- Arsenal’s Flamini & Rosicky: ‘QPR penalty was harsh, but we forgive ref – it’s Christmas’ [Video]
- Thierry Henry will make cameo appearance in Entourage movie
Thibaut Courtois updates his Twitter account: Removes ‘Atletico Madrid’, adds ‘Chelsea Goalkeeper’
After three seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid, Thibaut Courtois is finally coming back to his parent club, to be a part of the Chelsea team.
There was a lot of ‘Will-He-Won’t-He’ speculation surrounding Courtois’ future over the summer; having won La Liga and the hearts of Atleti fans over his 3 years, there was a feeling he may stay in Spain.
But having been given assurances by Mourinho that he’ll be his Number 1 keeper ahead of Petr Cech, Courtois decided on Chelsea and and a crack at the Premier League.
And the Belgian’s now officialised it with a symbolic gesture, updating his Twitter account to ‘Chelsea keeper’, and removing all mention of Atletico.
- Updated: July 19, 2014