- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Thibaut Courtois doesn’t appear on Chelsea website 1st team players page, AS think he may return to Atletico
Spanish newspaper AS have been researching the Chelsea website and think there may still be a chance that Thibaur Courtois returns to Atletico Madrid on loan.
After some brilliant performances as Atletico Madrid won La Liga last season, all recent reports indicate that Jose Mourinho wants Thibaut Courtois back at Stamford Bridge for 2014/2015.
AS have noticed that on Chelsea’s website, where they list “Players and Staff,” the Blues have included loan players from last season including Romelu Lukaku, Josh McEachran, Victor Moses, Oriol Romeu and Marko Marin, but not Courtois.
In addition, Courtois still appears on the official Atletico Madrid website, prominently advertising products for the Rojiblancos.
AS add that Atletico Madrid are still trying to hold on to Courtois for a fourth season on loan but they know it will be a complicated process.
If Courtois does not stay at Atletico, Diego Simeone is expected to make moves for Levante and Costa Rica goalkeeper Keylor Navas or Benfica’s Jan Oblak.
- Updated: June 29, 2014