Thiago Silva, Chelsea’s David Luiz & Marcelo star in new Brazil airport TAM advert
- March 30, 2014
When you think of Brazil national team airport adverts, there is only one place to start!
Featuring the Brazil 1998 World Cup squad, bored at an airport, the likes of Ronaldo, Romario, Juninho, Denilson, Roberto Carlos and Dunga pulled off one of the most iconic football adverts of all time.
Now, Brazilian airline TAM have created their own airport advert, not featuring a football unfortunately, but starring three certain starters for Big Phil Scolari’s side this summer.
Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Marcelo all have trouble getting on to a plane from their various destinations in Europe.
Chelsea’s David Luiz predictably has the comedy role in the advert, which also features some angry Arsenal fans.
Whilst nowhere near as good as the 1998 Brazil airport advert below, it could well be the first of many using the same theme…
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi