Thiago Silva, Chelsea’s David Luiz & Marcelo star in new Brazil airport TAM advert
When you think of Brazil national team airport adverts, there is only one place to start!
Featuring the Brazil 1998 World Cup squad, bored at an airport, the likes of Ronaldo, Romario, Juninho, Denilson, Roberto Carlos and Dunga pulled off one of the most iconic football adverts of all time.
Now, Brazilian airline TAM have created their own airport advert, not featuring a football unfortunately, but starring three certain starters for Big Phil Scolari’s side this summer.
Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Marcelo all have trouble getting on to a plane from their various destinations in Europe.
Chelsea’s David Luiz predictably has the comedy role in the advert, which also features some angry Arsenal fans.
Whilst nowhere near as good as the 1998 Brazil airport advert below, it could well be the first of many using the same theme…
Watch Live Stream
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Peru v Brazil: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifierNovember 14, 2016
- Chelsea stars scoop all three Premier League prizes for NovemberDecember 9, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo visits former manager Antonio Conte at ChelseaDecember 9, 2016
- Thierry Henry, De Bruyne, Griezmann and more feature in epic Beats By Dre commercial (Video)December 9, 2016
- Hazard gets nutmegged, Chalobah wrestles at Chelsea training (Video)December 9, 2016
- Kurt Zouma posts video of David Luiz joking around at Chelsea trainingDecember 7, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini still fuming over David Luiz’s shocking tackle on himDecember 5, 2016
- MOTD: Anthony Taylor bottled sending off David Luiz during Man City 1 – Chelsea 3December 4, 2016