These are the new boots Mesut Ozil will be wearing for Arsenal v Newcastle [picture]
As the World Cup draws ever closer, we are seeing new kits and boots at a furious rate.
Arsenal’s record signing Mesut Ozil announced on his Instagram page on Saturday that he will be wearing new Adidas boots for his next match, on Monday against Newcastle.
Ozil will wear a rather slick white Adidas pair, with orange prominent and the name “Grace” on the stitching as the Gunners look to all but seal fourth place with a win over the Toon Army.
“Grace” is the middle name of Ozil’s girlfriend Mandy Capristo.
The logo on the heel is Mesut Ozil’s personal logo.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans go mad for Mesut Ozil after his headed goal v Stoke [Best Tweets]December 10, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil and Alexis ‘working together’ during contract talks [Daily Mail]December 10, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016