- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
- Arsenal’s defensive midfield wall Francis Coquelin previewsCup semi-final v Reading [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
These are the new boots Mesut Ozil will be wearing for Arsenal v Newcastle [picture]
- April 27, 2014
As the World Cup draws ever closer, we are seeing new kits and boots at a furious rate.
Arsenal’s record signing Mesut Ozil announced on his Instagram page on Saturday that he will be wearing new Adidas boots for his next match, on Monday against Newcastle.
Ozil will wear a rather slick white Adidas pair, with orange prominent and the name “Grace” on the stitching as the Gunners look to all but seal fourth place with a win over the Toon Army.
“Grace” is the middle name of Ozil’s girlfriend Mandy Capristo.
The logo on the heel is Mesut Ozil’s personal logo.