These are the new boots Mesut Ozil will be wearing for Arsenal v Newcastle [picture]
- April 27, 2014
As the World Cup draws ever closer, we are seeing new kits and boots at a furious rate.
Arsenal’s record signing Mesut Ozil announced on his Instagram page on Saturday that he will be wearing new Adidas boots for his next match, on Monday against Newcastle.
Ozil will wear a rather slick white Adidas pair, with orange prominent and the name “Grace” on the stitching as the Gunners look to all but seal fourth place with a win over the Toon Army.
“Grace” is the middle name of Ozil’s girlfriend Mandy Capristo.
The logo on the heel is Mesut Ozil’s personal logo.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...