- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
There was a spectacular Rondo during Barcelona training today!
Barcelona have become synonymous with the Rondo – especially in recent years.
The Barcelona Rondo is somewhat famous and is a staple of La Masia where many of the first team graduate from the most famous youth system in world football.
The “Rondo” is effectively “piggy in the middle” where two players are in the circle attempting to get the ball back from all those on the outside.
This is the perfect training exercise for keeping the ball and Tiki-Taka and in recent years Barcelona appear to have upped the ante on this particular game.
In training on Tuesday, there was a rather special Rondo, featuring Xavi, Gerard Deulofeu, Sergio Busquets, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique.
It can’t have hurt to have Alex Song in the middle chasing the ball!
- Updated: August 12, 2014