- Arsenal fans celebrate a good day, going joint 4th after 2-1 win at West Ham [Best Tweets]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas criticises ref after Southampton game – “He had a really bad game” [Video]
- Rafael and David De Gea post on Instagram after Man United’s 0-0 draw at Spurs
- Cesc Fabregas’ 13 assists equals last seasons PL record [Graphic]
- Man United fan Adam McKola: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris was like David De Gea today [Video]
There was a spectacular Rondo during Barcelona training today!
Barcelona have become synonymous with the Rondo – especially in recent years.
The Barcelona Rondo is somewhat famous and is a staple of La Masia where many of the first team graduate from the most famous youth system in world football.
The “Rondo” is effectively “piggy in the middle” where two players are in the circle attempting to get the ball back from all those on the outside.
This is the perfect training exercise for keeping the ball and Tiki-Taka and in recent years Barcelona appear to have upped the ante on this particular game.
In training on Tuesday, there was a rather special Rondo, featuring Xavi, Gerard Deulofeu, Sergio Busquets, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique.
It can’t have hurt to have Alex Song in the middle chasing the ball!
- Updated: August 12, 2014