- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
There was a big banner saying “Ukraine is Undivided – One Country, One Team” at the United States friendly
- March 5, 2014
America’s friendly with the Ukraine was switched to Cyprus earlier in the week when it became apparent that the political and security situation in the Ukraine wasn’t suited to holding a high profile football match.
Despite moving the game to Nicosia, a group of Ukrainians made the trip to support their team.
The Ukraine supporters brought with then several big flags of their country, while they also hung a prominent banner which read “Ukraine is Undivided – One Country, One Team”.
Just before the Ukraine scored their second goal, a group of supporters also held up placards which read “No War In Ukraine”.
The pictures of the Ukrainian supporters at the match v America below.