There was a big banner saying “Ukraine is Undivided – One Country, One Team” at the United States friendly
- March 5, 2014
America’s friendly with the Ukraine was switched to Cyprus earlier in the week when it became apparent that the political and security situation in the Ukraine wasn’t suited to holding a high profile football match.
Despite moving the game to Nicosia, a group of Ukrainians made the trip to support their team.
The Ukraine supporters brought with then several big flags of their country, while they also hung a prominent banner which read “Ukraine is Undivided – One Country, One Team”.
Just before the Ukraine scored their second goal, a group of supporters also held up placards which read “No War In Ukraine”.
The pictures of the Ukrainian supporters at the match v America below.
- Fail! Ukraine midfielder Oleh Gusev lashed the ball at his own face during game against...
- Insane! Ukrainian substitute punches referee in the face in Rivne Supercup match [Video]
- Sepp Blatter says Russia and Ukraine would be kept apart at 2018 World Cup
- Belarus & Ukraine fans unite to sing “Putin is a d***head” during qual...
- An old Brazil fan tells a Ukrainian reporter to “suck my d*ck” in his post ...
- Raymond Domenech claims France qualifying for World Cup was catalyst for Ukraine crisis...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi