There is another newspaper advert for BT Sport celebrating Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1
- July 15, 2014
BT Sport are really making the most of Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal last February.
To recap, Liverpool’s rout of Arsenal was one of the best games shown on BT Sport last season and the broadcaster have put together an advert showcasing the best bits ahead of the 2014/2015 campaign.
This sparked uproar amongst Arsenal fans, one of whom cancelled his BT Sport subscription whilst another put together a spoof advert showcasing how Liverpool slipped up in their title challenge.
Now it emerges that BT Sport are not just celebrating Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal in video format but also in print.
The image above has been appearing in national newspapers in the UK, featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and the quote: “The first 20 minutes was like an explosion.”
With the scoreline of that famous Premier League match in the bottom left hand corner…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...