There is another newspaper advert for BT Sport celebrating Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1
- July 15, 2014
BT Sport are really making the most of Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal last February.
To recap, Liverpool’s rout of Arsenal was one of the best games shown on BT Sport last season and the broadcaster have put together an advert showcasing the best bits ahead of the 2014/2015 campaign.
This sparked uproar amongst Arsenal fans, one of whom cancelled his BT Sport subscription whilst another put together a spoof advert showcasing how Liverpool slipped up in their title challenge.
Now it emerges that BT Sport are not just celebrating Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal in video format but also in print.
The image above has been appearing in national newspapers in the UK, featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and the quote: “The first 20 minutes was like an explosion.”
With the scoreline of that famous Premier League match in the bottom left hand corner…
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi