- QPR v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has fastest top speed (35.53 km/h) in La Liga! [Video]
- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
There is another newspaper advert for BT Sport celebrating Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1
BT Sport are really making the most of Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal last February.
To recap, Liverpool’s rout of Arsenal was one of the best games shown on BT Sport last season and the broadcaster have put together an advert showcasing the best bits ahead of the 2014/2015 campaign.
This sparked uproar amongst Arsenal fans, one of whom cancelled his BT Sport subscription whilst another put together a spoof advert showcasing how Liverpool slipped up in their title challenge.
Now it emerges that BT Sport are not just celebrating Liverpool’s 5-1 win over Arsenal in video format but also in print.
The image above has been appearing in national newspapers in the UK, featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and the quote: “The first 20 minutes was like an explosion.”
With the scoreline of that famous Premier League match in the bottom left hand corner…
- Updated: July 15, 2014