Theo was helping out in defence… Video of Walcott’s injury that will keep him out for 6 months
It was with 10 minutes to go of Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup third round win over Spurs, that Theo Walcott picked up the injury that will keep him out for six months.
Despite playing up front in an advanced position, Walcott was in fact helping out at the back, tracking Spurs full back Danny Rose.
The immediate aftermath of the injury suggested a month out and Walcott appeared to be in good spirits, showing his grin and the scoreline to the Spurs fans behind the goal.
Walcott in fact made a good tackle on Danny Rose, but the Spurs full back knocked him as he powered forward.
A crucial injury to Walcott, for both Arsenal and England.
Arsene Wenger surely has to buy this January now?!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans react to news Serge Gnabry may join Bayern Munich [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Bayern Munich plan to sign Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry [Sky Germany]August 30, 2016
- Paraguayan international Miguel Almiron talks about joining ArsenalAugust 30, 2016
- Juventus become bookies’ favourites to sign Jack Wilshere on loan [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016