Theo was helping out in defence… Video of Walcott’s injury that will keep him out for 6 months
It was with 10 minutes to go of Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup third round win over Spurs, that Theo Walcott picked up the injury that will keep him out for six months.
Despite playing up front in an advanced position, Walcott was in fact helping out at the back, tracking Spurs full back Danny Rose.
The immediate aftermath of the injury suggested a month out and Walcott appeared to be in good spirits, showing his grin and the scoreline to the Spurs fans behind the goal.
Walcott in fact made a good tackle on Danny Rose, but the Spurs full back knocked him as he powered forward.
A crucial injury to Walcott, for both Arsenal and England.
Arsene Wenger surely has to buy this January now?!
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal fans create hilarious banners for Atom & Humber at the Emirates StadiumDecember 7, 2016
- Theo Walcott breaks world record for controlling ball dropped from crane (Video)December 1, 2016
- Theo Walcott confirms reason for Arsenal goal celebration on InstagramNovember 27, 2016
- Rumour: Theo Walcott may miss Man United v ArsenalNovember 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta easily beat Arsenal’s Theo Walcott in a footrace (GIF)November 16, 2016