Theo was helping out in defence… Video of Walcott’s injury that will keep him out for 6 months
It was with 10 minutes to go of Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup third round win over Spurs, that Theo Walcott picked up the injury that will keep him out for six months.
Despite playing up front in an advanced position, Walcott was in fact helping out at the back, tracking Spurs full back Danny Rose.
The immediate aftermath of the injury suggested a month out and Walcott appeared to be in good spirits, showing his grin and the scoreline to the Spurs fans behind the goal.
Walcott in fact made a good tackle on Danny Rose, but the Spurs full back knocked him as he powered forward.
A crucial injury to Walcott, for both Arsenal and England.
Arsene Wenger surely has to buy this January now?!
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin assists unreal backheel golazo from outside the box (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin reveals he could be in Spain Euros squad after Carvajal’s i...May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott reacts to being left out England’s Euro 2016 squad on social m...May 16th, 2016
- Arsenal fans can’t believe West Ham are offering big money for Theo Walcott [Tweets]May 9th, 2016
- Arsenal focus on Leicester for their top summer target as Theo Walcott is poised to leave [Sun]April 20th, 2016
- Redmen TV analyse stories linking Arsenal’s Theo Walcott to Liverpool (Video)April 18th, 2016