Theo was helping out in defence… Video of Walcott’s injury that will keep him out for 6 months
It was with 10 minutes to go of Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup third round win over Spurs, that Theo Walcott picked up the injury that will keep him out for six months.
Despite playing up front in an advanced position, Walcott was in fact helping out at the back, tracking Spurs full back Danny Rose.
The immediate aftermath of the injury suggested a month out and Walcott appeared to be in good spirits, showing his grin and the scoreline to the Spurs fans behind the goal.
Walcott in fact made a good tackle on Danny Rose, but the Spurs full back knocked him as he powered forward.
A crucial injury to Walcott, for both Arsenal and England.
Arsene Wenger surely has to buy this January now?!
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez gives ITK update on Mesut Özil’s Arsenal contract situation to Onda Cero (Audio)October 21, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere (Bournemouth) tops table for Premier League passing accuracyOctober 21, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Call for Theo Walcott to be drug tested after the Swansea game (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)October 15, 2016