- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Theo was helping out in defence… Video of Walcott’s injury that will keep him out for 6 months
It was with 10 minutes to go of Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup third round win over Spurs, that Theo Walcott picked up the injury that will keep him out for six months.
Despite playing up front in an advanced position, Walcott was in fact helping out at the back, tracking Spurs full back Danny Rose.
The immediate aftermath of the injury suggested a month out and Walcott appeared to be in good spirits, showing his grin and the scoreline to the Spurs fans behind the goal.
Walcott in fact made a good tackle on Danny Rose, but the Spurs full back knocked him as he powered forward.
A crucial injury to Walcott, for both Arsenal and England.
Arsene Wenger surely has to buy this January now?!
- Updated: January 6, 2014