Theo Walcott flashed his famous 2-0 sign from the Tottenham game in Arsenal’s lap of honour [Pictures]
Theo Walcott did it again!
As Arsenal traipsed around the Emirates pitch after the Gunners final match of the season against West Brom, injured Theo Walcott joined his teammates in the lap of honour.
Walcott saw his season come to an end in the FA Cup 3rd round against Tottenham when the speedster was stretchered off the pitch against his bitter rivals.
Walcott’s last act as an active Arsenal player was to flash his now infamous 2-0 sign in the Tottenham game, and Walcott recreated that moment after the Baggies game.
See pictures of Theo Walcott’s gesture from Arsenal’s lap of honour below.
Watch Live Stream
- Alex Iwobi’s girlfriend Clarisse Juliette on the Arsenal starlet’s FIFA 17 card (video)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal star Granit Xhaka pens emotional Instagram post ahead of reunion with BaselSeptember 28, 2016
- Wilshere on his way out? Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s reported new shirt number [Tweets]September 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger should be the next England boss (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal fans make u-turn on Theo Walcott (Video)September 18, 2016
- Theo Walcott & Harry Kane bashed by England fans after 1-0 win over Slovakia [Tweets]September 4, 2016