Theo Walcott flashed his famous 2-0 sign from the Tottenham game in Arsenal’s lap of honour [Pictures]
- May 4, 2014
Theo Walcott did it again!
As Arsenal traipsed around the Emirates pitch after the Gunners final match of the season against West Brom, injured Theo Walcott joined his teammates in the lap of honour.
Walcott saw his season come to an end in the FA Cup 3rd round against Tottenham when the speedster was stretchered off the pitch against his bitter rivals.
Walcott’s last act as an active Arsenal player was to flash his now infamous 2-0 sign in the Tottenham game, and Walcott recreated that moment after the Baggies game.
See pictures of Theo Walcott’s gesture from Arsenal’s lap of honour below.
- Chuba Akpom wants to fight for a place at Arsenal rather than being loaned out (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi