Theo Walcott flashed his famous 2-0 sign from the Tottenham game in Arsenal’s lap of honour [Pictures]
Theo Walcott did it again!
As Arsenal traipsed around the Emirates pitch after the Gunners final match of the season against West Brom, injured Theo Walcott joined his teammates in the lap of honour.
Walcott saw his season come to an end in the FA Cup 3rd round against Tottenham when the speedster was stretchered off the pitch against his bitter rivals.
Walcott’s last act as an active Arsenal player was to flash his now infamous 2-0 sign in the Tottenham game, and Walcott recreated that moment after the Baggies game.
See pictures of Theo Walcott’s gesture from Arsenal’s lap of honour below.
Watch Live Stream
- A statistical comparison of incoming Arsenal striker Lucas Perez and Jamie Vardy [Graphic]August 26, 2016
- Arsenal forward Takuma Asano joins Stuttgart on a season-long loan dealAugust 26, 2016
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi rages as Lucas Perez scores against him last season (Video)August 26, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016