The Zingers: Mark Lawrenson gets torn a new one on Twitter during Italy v Brazil
- June 22, 2013
Starting to wonder if the Brazilian people are protesting because Mark Lawrenson is in their country ruining football for everyone
— Scott McClymont (@mcclymontscott) June 22, 2013
Genuinely starting to think Mark Lawrenson is intentionally being snide about everything. As if he is playing a character.
— Grant Russell (@STVGrant) June 22, 2013
I might put on Schindler's List because it will be less depressing than listening to Mark Lawrenson commentate on the second half. #ITAvsBRA
— Mary Parker (@msmaryparker) June 22, 2013
Mark Lawrenson, not content with using 'not' after each joke, now name-checking Albert Tatlock. He's like a Time Lord
— Chris Lepkowski (@chrislepkowski) June 22, 2013
Must've read about 382949101 Mark Lawrenson related tweets. 100% hatred.
— Ian Pam. (@IanPam7) June 22, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi