The Zingers: Mark Lawrenson gets torn a new one on Twitter during Italy v Brazil
- June 22, 2013
Starting to wonder if the Brazilian people are protesting because Mark Lawrenson is in their country ruining football for everyone
— Scott McClymont (@mcclymontscott) June 22, 2013
Genuinely starting to think Mark Lawrenson is intentionally being snide about everything. As if he is playing a character.
— Grant Russell (@STVGrant) June 22, 2013
I might put on Schindler's List because it will be less depressing than listening to Mark Lawrenson commentate on the second half. #ITAvsBRA
— Mary Parker (@msmaryparker) June 22, 2013
Mark Lawrenson, not content with using 'not' after each joke, now name-checking Albert Tatlock. He's like a Time Lord
— Chris Lepkowski (@chrislepkowski) June 22, 2013
Must've read about 382949101 Mark Lawrenson related tweets. 100% hatred.
— Ian Pam. (@IanPam7) June 22, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...