The Zingers: Mark Lawrenson gets torn a new one on Twitter during Italy v Brazil
- June 22, 2013
Starting to wonder if the Brazilian people are protesting because Mark Lawrenson is in their country ruining football for everyone
— Scott McClymont (@mcclymontscott) June 22, 2013
Genuinely starting to think Mark Lawrenson is intentionally being snide about everything. As if he is playing a character.
— Grant Russell (@STVGrant) June 22, 2013
I might put on Schindler's List because it will be less depressing than listening to Mark Lawrenson commentate on the second half. #ITAvsBRA
— Mary Parker (@msmaryparker) June 22, 2013
Mark Lawrenson, not content with using 'not' after each joke, now name-checking Albert Tatlock. He's like a Time Lord
— Chris Lepkowski (@chrislepkowski) June 22, 2013
Must've read about 382949101 Mark Lawrenson related tweets. 100% hatred.
— Ian Pam. (@IanPam7) June 22, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...