- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
The world starts eating bananas in support of Dani Alves ft Spurs & Man City stars, Sky Germany & more
The hashtags of the day are #somotodosmacacos and #weareallmonkeys.
Dani Alves began a worldwide trend in the battle against racism on Sunday night when the Barcelona full-back took a bite out of a banana chucked in his direction in a deplorable racist act.
Immediately after Alves’ superb reaction to the vile abuse a host of stars, mainly from Brazil, started posting pictures with bananas in support of the Barca defender.
The rally behind the surge of racism has gathered pace on Monday, with people from around the globe taking photos with bananas in support of the fight against racism.
Tottenham players Nacer Chadli and Mousa Dembele got involved, as did Man City’s Sergio Aguero and female Brazilian superstar Marta.
TV presenters from Spain and Sky Germany also jumped into the mix, plus Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha, as the photos began pouring out.
See the latest batch of photos, including pictures of Spurs and Man City players, getting involved in #somotodosmacacos campaign below.
— Sergio Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) April 28, 2014
— Kevin (@algo_pequenito) April 28, 2014
Spanish tv presenter eats banana in support of Alves – "I'm also a monkey" pic.twitter.com/ijUUkFCWDx
— R.I.P TITO (@fcb_OneTouch) April 28, 2014
- Updated: April 28, 2014