The Video: John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court
- March 5, 2014
On Sunday, when it emerged in England that Liverpool owner John Henry had admitted that Luis Suarez had come very close to signing for Arsenal in the summer, there was much intrigue and gnashing of teeth.
For the full article, see: Liverpool’s John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had a £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court.
Henry took part in a panel on Saturday, just after Liverpool’s 3-0 win at Southampton, at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference.
Watching the video above, you realise that John W Henry did not have to admit anything about Suarez, with the questions not entirely focused on the Uruguayan striker.
In addition, it is also clear just how excited Henry is with the current Liverpool side and the front three of Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling.
It also makes you wonder about that #FreeSuarez Twitter account & petition!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...