The Video: John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court
- March 5, 2014
On Sunday, when it emerged in England that Liverpool owner John Henry had admitted that Luis Suarez had come very close to signing for Arsenal in the summer, there was much intrigue and gnashing of teeth.
For the full article, see: Liverpool’s John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had a £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court.
Henry took part in a panel on Saturday, just after Liverpool’s 3-0 win at Southampton, at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference.
Watching the video above, you realise that John W Henry did not have to admit anything about Suarez, with the questions not entirely focused on the Uruguayan striker.
In addition, it is also clear just how excited Henry is with the current Liverpool side and the front three of Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling.
It also makes you wonder about that #FreeSuarez Twitter account & petition!
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi