The Video: John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court
- March 5, 2014
On Sunday, when it emerged in England that Liverpool owner John Henry had admitted that Luis Suarez had come very close to signing for Arsenal in the summer, there was much intrigue and gnashing of teeth.
For the full article, see: Liverpool’s John Henry ADMITS Luis Suarez had a £40m buyout clause, gambled on Arsenal not taking LFC to court.
Henry took part in a panel on Saturday, just after Liverpool’s 3-0 win at Southampton, at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference.
Watching the video above, you realise that John W Henry did not have to admit anything about Suarez, with the questions not entirely focused on the Uruguayan striker.
In addition, it is also clear just how excited Henry is with the current Liverpool side and the front three of Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling.
It also makes you wonder about that #FreeSuarez Twitter account & petition!
- Double whammy for Man United: Sergio Ramos wants to stay put, Schneiderlin prefers Arse...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi